• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating the UF Game plans

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

On 9/10/2021 at 11:06 AM, mj796 said:

Apparently I have to make a significantly larger donation to be able to buy parking passes in Lot 5...unless someone is at that donation level and can buy those passes and sell them to me because that would be amazing...hence my poor-dom. I do currently keep it in my driveway as it is almost 12' tall but after the season, my wife is requiring me to find a home for it so I am searching RV storage places, people w/ warehouses, etc. If you know of any, please share! Lastly, I will never live somewhere with an HOA. I believe in freedom and America. 

And those will all be more expensive than a donation upgrade to part in Lot 5.  And the spot you had yesterday was just fine.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

How were the TSA Parking Lotzis yesterday?  Still the worst ever?  Amazing they can achieve consistency so easily...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Brad said:

How were the TSA Parking Lotzis yesterday?  Still the worst ever?  Amazing they can achieve consistency so easily...

Honestly I had the best spot I could have asked for. I am very appreciative of them!

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Happy to say I’ve never parked in a TSA lot.  Been parking in a lot behind channel 28 for years.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, Brad said:

In 6D there was one guy that wasn't allowing people to back into spots so that they could actually "tailgate".  He told the guy, if you do it everyone will want to do it.  F'n crazy basturds.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  811

So, where are we going to tailgate when the OCS is built? LOL!

• Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,634
  • Days Won:  6

Lot 6 was fine as they always set you up to back in unless you arrive within an hour of kickoff and then you just pull straight in.  I think that's fair.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

31 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

So, where are we going to tailgate when the OCS is built? LOL!

In the OCS lot.  At least that is what all the schools that were never told how dumb it was to have an OCS do.

Edited by chapelbull

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

19 hours ago, Brad said:

So my experience with TSA this past saturday was stellar. We pulled into lot 7 and the kids tried parking us (with trailer) in the middle of an aisle. A guy came over on a golf cart. He said "We dont have our VIPs park here. They park on the fence." so he moved us along the fence. We had a ton more room and plenty of people and traffic to come visit us in the tailgate. The guy in the golf cart told me they have all new staff this year and are going to do the best they can to make tailgating a priority. So that sounds like that is improving too. 

241234900_10227570685922803_227330061643498895_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477

On 9/10/2021 at 10:13 AM, mj796 said:

I will be in Lot 9 and will have the tallest set of flags in the lot! Come by and have a beer!

@John Lewis Sorry I'm still poor:(

Trailer 98.jpgTrailer 97.jpg

Mike,

It was nice running into you this saturday. Good to meet another obsessive fan. Loved your rig. I got some Ideas for our rig. One day TSA will find a way to park us all along the road like you said. Making it a good tailgate row.