• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating the UF Game plans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

We all love football but Tailgating awesome. What is everyones plan. What lots do you go to? What are you grilling up? What is on tap? 
Our plan:

Be at the gate 9 waiting for them to open at 8:00am. We will have our Tailgate Trailer set up and rolling with in the first 20 minutes. Fire up the grill and the big fan. Crack some cold ones. Watch TV and play corn hole. I cannot wait because this trailer was stationary last football season. Yes there is a TV in the opening in the back. 

We are thinking of hanging an addtional TV on the side of the trailer sometime this season. 

120319 027.HEIC

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483

I will be in Lot 9 and will have the tallest set of flags in the lot! Come by and have a beer!

@John Lewis Sorry I'm still poor:(

Trailer 98.jpgTrailer 97.jpg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2,567

Those rigs are awesome, great job!  We have a trailer also, just a white enclosed utility trailer, but has a pop-up window on the side in which the TV is mounted.  We run a generator, 3 fans and TV / satellite dish and have 2 10x10 canopies.  We'll be grilling up 4 dozen eggs, 6 lbs of bacon and 5lbs of potatoes with a bloody mary bar and beers starting promptly at 8am (or whenever the parking lot attendant slackers finally open the gates). 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

41 minutes ago, mj796 said:

I will be in Lot 9 and will have the tallest set of flags in the lot! Come by and have a beer!

That does not look like the tailgating trailer of a poor person , unless it’s cause and effect. I notice it’s taller than your garage, do you just keep it outside at all times? My hoa would definitely frown upon that.

• Content Count:  477

44 minutes ago, mj796 said:

That looks great.. Good Job. 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That does not look like the tailgating trailer of a poor person , unless it’s cause and effect. I notice it’s taller than your garage, do you just keep it outside at all times? My hoa would definitely frown upon that.

Apparently I have to make a significantly larger donation to be able to buy parking passes in Lot 5...unless someone is at that donation level and can buy those passes and sell them to me because that would be amazing...hence my poor-dom. I do currently keep it in my driveway as it is almost 12' tall but after the season, my wife is requiring me to find a home for it so I am searching RV storage places, people w/ warehouses, etc. If you know of any, please share! Lastly, I will never live somewhere with an HOA. I believe in freedom and America. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, mj796 said:

Apparently I have to make a significantly larger donation to be able to buy parking passes in Lot 5...unless someone is at that donation level and can buy those passes and sell them to me because that would be amazing...hence my poor-dom. I do currently keep it in my driveway as it is almost 12' tall but after the season, my wife is requiring me to find a home for it so I am searching RV storage places, people w/ warehouses, etc. If you know of any, please share! Lastly, I will never live somewhere with an HOA. I believe in freedom and America. 

I conversely would never live in a place without an HOA because the only thing I value more than my absolute freedom is not having to deal with my neighbors freedom to annoy me and drive down my property values while offering me no recourse.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Can you pay to get into Lot 6 this year?  I know you could in the past.  I have a pass, but other people coming. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847

We tailgate  in Lot 3 I think on the north side. I don't like how they run the south side too strict.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,570
  • Days Won:  423

32 minutes ago, KB said:

Can you pay to get into Lot 6 this year?  I know you could in the past.  I have a pass, but other people coming. 

I'm guessing you can if they have in the past but it's probably going to fill up quick tomorrow and it will probably be cashless .....