• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tailgating the UF Game plans

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

55 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Apparently I have to make a significantly larger donation to be able to buy parking passes in Lot 5...unless someone is at that donation level and can buy those passes and sell them to me because that would be amazing...hence my poor-dom. I do currently keep it in my driveway as it is almost 12' tall but after the season, my wife is requiring me to find a home for it so I am searching RV storage places, people w/ warehouses, etc. If you know of any, please share! Lastly, I will never live somewhere with an HOA. I believe in freedom and America. 

I'll come pick it up in December and store it for you out here until August.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

Have a tailgate of about 20-30 people myself and a couple others run. We always meet up early start the day off at Al Lopez park since USF and TSA can't figure to open lots earlier than 5 hours before. We'll be getting started at Al Lopez around 7a and moving to Lot 4 North side by 8a. Have an RV this year but not using it for this game. If you park on the north side we're typically the first cars in the lot with the big speakers and you'll normally see our '**** UCF' flag flying among others.

Brunch, Buschhhhhhhhhh, Yuengling, Bud Light, seltzers for those folks, a whiskey/bourbon selection, and hoping to have some gator tail tomorrow on the menu.... trying to find some. Have a few cornholes, grills, and GameDay will be on the TV! Can't wait to get back to this again. 

If anyone has any recommendations where to get some gator tail we could cook let me know 😁

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,012
  • Days Won:  469

17 minutes ago, MSBulls said:

If anyone has any recommendations where to get some gator tail...

Reminds me of a thread we once had...back in our pre-woke days.

See the source image

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

See the source image

Happy The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  483
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

See the source image

How do we get back there!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

There will be about 30 at the Faza tailgate in lot 5. Looking forward to it! We will not lose the tailgate.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

2 minutes ago, FazaUSF said:

There will be about 30 at the Faza tailgate in lot 5. Looking forward to it! We will not lose the tailgate.

Win or lose, we still booze, baby!

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, MSBulls said:

Have a tailgate of about 20-30 people myself and a couple others run. We always meet up early start the day off at Al Lopez park since USF and TSA can't figure to open lots earlier than 5 hours before. We'll be getting started at Al Lopez around 7a and moving to Lot 4 North side by 8a. Have an RV this year but not using it for this game. If you park on the north side we're typically the first cars in the lot with the big speakers and you'll normally see our '**** UCF' flag flying among others.

Brunch, Buschhhhhhhhhh, Yuengling, Bud Light, seltzers for those folks, a whiskey/bourbon selection, and hoping to have some gator tail tomorrow on the menu.... trying to find some. Have a few cornholes, grills, and GameDay will be on the TV! Can't wait to get back to this again. 

If anyone has any recommendations where to get some gator tail we could cook let me know 😁

Good Earth Meat & Seafood also offers specialty items like frog legs and venison. Come to our Tampa, Florida warehouse to place your order!

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

Good Earth Meat & Seafood also offers specialty items like frog legs and venison. Come to our Tampa, Florida warehouse to place your order!

I still eat venison about once every few months. Frog legs? I know I know it tastes like chicken. Never had Gator. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I still eat venison about once every few months. Frog legs? I know I know it tastes like chicken. Never had Gator. 

Tastes like a pork chop