• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

We will lose to UF by 21+

We will beat FAMU by 21+

Conference play is our real marker.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170
  • Days Won:  0

At this point we just need to show that our offense has an "PLAN".  How is it appears we can never make in game adjustments.  We need coaches that are able and willing to adapt and take some chances, and actually think outside of the box.  They said it during the UGA and CLEM game, has everyone figured out Clemson offense?  Everyone is running some version of up tempo offense.  The problem that you saw Georgia and Clemson is the defensive talent was greater than the offensive talent on the field.  Clemson had no one that could shoulder that moment, not yet.  We need to put in packages that play to their strengths, build the confidence, then take shots.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,498
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Roaming Bull said:

So FAMU is now our super bowl? Boy it’s going to be a long season…..

I'll take any win at this point......I still remember the old days when we lost to teams like Troy, Hofstra and James Madison.  

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

But I am afraid of what it will do to our players to have to endure the thunderous cheers for the visitors in their "home" stadium

Then the team should do their best to keep’em out of the end zone.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

So FAMU is now our super bowl? Boy it’s going to be a long season…..

No, not our super bowl, but an important game nonetheless. We need to start somewhere with the rebuilding of confidence, its important from that perspective only. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, cophbulls said:

I want to point out, it's going to suck this weekend. Don't think otherwise. We are going to get blown out by Tampa North filled with a stadium of Orange. The cheers will be 10x louder when the Gators score their points than when or even if we do. Prepare for the worst cause its most likely going to happen. Don't let yourself think we have a chance because what will happen is this board will melt down again on Sunday. However losing to the Gators is nowhere near as bad as losing to Rattlers. This weekend is not the line in the sand game, the real determination for where we are is next week. We've got to find rock bottom and next week is where we will really see if we are going to ever make any noise. Yes it sucks that we are in a must win against a FCS team but if we lose to them, we are so much worse off than even we imagined. Beating A&M at least puts us at the bottom of the FBS level with nowhere to go but up. 

For some reason, i drink the effin kool-aid every year, the O/U on wins was 3 for USF, so I, being the degenerate that I am, said, 3!, 3? pbbbt we will hit that easy, so there goes that cash.....

And here I was looking forward to the game 😂😂😂

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, monktified said:

At this point we just need to show that our offense has an "PLAN".  How is it appears we can never make in game adjustments.  We need coaches that are able and willing to adapt and take some chances, and actually think outside of the box.  They said it during the UGA and CLEM game, has everyone figured out Clemson offense?  Everyone is running some version of up tempo offense.  The problem that you saw Georgia and Clemson is the defensive talent was greater than the offensive talent on the field.  Clemson had no one that could shoulder that moment, not yet.  We need to put in packages that play to their strengths, build the confidence, then take shots.  

Our version of up tempo is a joke. We just don’t get in a huddle. We stand around until the defense is set, then call a play. Then the defense adjusts to whatever we called. Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t we supposed to call a play with options and adjust at the snap to what the defense does?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

15 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I still remember the old days when we lost to teams like Troy, Hofstra and James Madison.  

Have faith. We'll get there again someday.

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I know that it seems to me that the majority here do not like The Daily Stampede for one reason or another. However, I do read/watch/listen to them. 

I would suggest you watch the most recent video they put on FB last night. It was game film breakdown with Seth Varnadore. He is a USF graduate and was a football coach for 9 years in HS and college (Asst at Tusculum). His breakdowns are nice and show that small mistakes are compounding the issues. 

We are not good right now, but the plays are there...little issues are causing big problems. His game film videos have definitely helped me understand the game better and see how the mistakes are happening. Worth a watch. 

https://www.facebook.com/thedailystampede

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

42 minutes ago, BiggTipp said:

I know that it seems to me that the majority here do not like The Daily Stampede for one reason or another. However, I do read/watch/listen to them. 

I would suggest you watch the most recent video they put on FB last night. It was game film breakdown with Seth Varnadore. He is a USF graduate and was a football coach for 9 years in HS and college (Asst at Tusculum). His breakdowns are nice and show that small mistakes are compounding the issues. 

We are not good right now, but the plays are there...little issues are causing big problems. His game film videos have definitely helped me understand the game better and see how the mistakes are happening. Worth a watch. 

https://www.facebook.com/thedailystampede

We were overmatched in that game but as you said we made it much worse by not hitting the open WRs early in the game, a third down pass that was tipped and caught by their WR led to a first down and first TD drive. From there it just kept getting uglier and uglier. Let’s see if we have better execution this game.