• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Build a stadium on campus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Was there a y'all or over younder in there at all?

It was roughly “gosh golly ya’ll since I was knee high to a grasshopper eating moon pies n’ drinking tea while watching my pa be as worthless as tits on a Bull I dreamed of having to have fans be as drunk as cooter brown to suffer through my efforts bless their hearts they think we are gonna build a stadium over yonder”…

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It was roughly “gosh golly ya’ll since I was knee high to a grasshopper eating moon pies n’ drinking tea while watching my pa be as worthless as tits on a Bull I dreamed of having to have fans be as drunk as cooter brown to suffer through my efforts bless their hearts they think we are gonna build a stadium over yonder”…

Mommy moon pies

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

solid slack jaw

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

CEO of USF Foundation has bought in. Have we ever seen such an alignment of higher powers in the history of this University get behind Athletics like this?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, MSBulls said:

CEO of USF Foundation has bought in. Have we ever seen such an alignment of higher powers in the history of this University get behind Athletics like this?

I am intrigued, at least if we are getting hood winked, it is by some high level powerful people that have credibility and resources.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, MSBulls said:

Hopefully we get some details on everything very soon. The fund should have been opened years ago. Will Weatherford is going to become one of the heroes of USF Athletics or just another individual with empty words. If he makes this happen, just give him the presidency 

He will be a legend or a fraud... This sounds familiar ala CCS, CSH, and our last president.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

Incredible that they’re looking so far back that they almost seem like they’re looking forward. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  107
  • Days Won:  0

I'm happy to hear talk about this, but being that I'm also a Rays fan, I'm beyond burned-out on hearing stadium talk with no action, thus, I'm going to have to see some funding guarantees before I get my hopes up. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I’d buy a brick with my name on it on the walk leading up to the stadium for almost any reasonable price. I’m sure many of you would too.

Futurama Reaction GIF

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647

2 hours ago, MSBulls said:

No but I am all for it. Lets let the university spend and finance their fair share. The donors will follow their lead.

• Upvote 1