• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Gobulls90 said:

It is actually on espn plus. ESPN owns the ACCN now and has for several years. I used espn plus to watch games on it last year as long as you have a live tv provider. Hulu live tv also has it.

Plus may have a few ACCN games but not all of them. I don’t think I have ever seen any but if I am wrong I apologize. I have FuboTV as my primary provider but have not seen AACN on plus (not that it matters for me since FuboTV carries ACCN). 

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Walk Ons Wesley Chapel is hosting a watch party for the Pasco Alumni Chapter.  I believe they will be doing so for all games so that is an option as well

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Thanks for mentioning that. Did not have ACCN when it first started but haven't checked in a long while and somewhere along the line, I acquired access. DVR is set.

DVR? You don't want to feel the pain real time?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

41 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

DVR? You don't want to feel the pain real time?

If there is pain, I’ll feel it up close and personal in real time. 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

23 hours ago, bowman1 said:

I did not realize until today that the NC State Game was on ACCN

I have ESPN+ through FireTV - I checked the schedule and the game shows in the App for Thursday 

I do not remember ever watching anything on the ACC Network through ESPN+ - Is the game actually going to come through or will I get the BS message that says “this content is not available in your area”?

Check to see if you already have tbe channel. My dumb a$$ paid for a month of some subscription service one time, only to realize I already had the channel lol 

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Check to see if you already have tbe channel. My dumb a$$ paid for a month of some subscription service one time, only to realize I already had the channel lol 

Thx for the suggestion

After the initial response from NEB, I did try to watch one of the live ACCN events on ESPN+ - I got an access denied message 

Maybe that changes if Frontier picks-up ACCN on Sep 1st as mentioned earlier in the thread

Otherwise, I will do the one week trial for Fubo

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I’ll add what I can. I currently have YouTube TV and it is great for pausing live games, recording games, everything.  I don’t know how fubo works with that..  YouTubeTV definitely beats the hell out of sling TV in that regard. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

I recently changed over to streaming from regular Spectrum. Spectrum does have an app of some form and got that, it has the ACCN ... so I'm good.

My neighborhood is changing to  a bulk cable rate with Broadstar(anyone familiar?) later this year and will see what the future holds.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, bowman1 said:

Thx for the suggestion

After the initial response from NEB, I did try to watch one of the live ACCN events on ESPN+ - I got an access denied message 

Maybe that changes if Frontier picks-up ACCN on Sep 1st as mentioned earlier in the thread

Otherwise, I will do the one week trial for Fubo

My advice is to set a reminder on your phone to cancel the free trials lol One USF season was very expensive for me lol

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Brad said:

I’ll add what I can. I currently have YouTube TV and it is great for pausing live games, recording games, everything.  I don’t know how fubo works with that..  YouTubeTV definitely beats the hell out of sling TV in that regard. 

I had YouTubeTV but had to change to FuboTV when they dropped the local sports channel NESN. FuboTV has the same DVR but they cap it at 30 hours which is still more than I will need. But yes, the wireless experience for me has been very good compared to DirectTV and cable.