• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Scott's comments on first scrimmage

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

On 8/16/2021 at 11:15 AM, bulloni said:

https://www.theledger.com/story/sports/2021/08/05/zier-now-time-scott-usf-football-produce/5495522001/

"During our discretionary workouts in 2020, there were maybe one or two guys out there. This year, it was the entire team. The core of our team has bought in to our expectations, and our leadership is in a good place."

2 guys last year? Charlie Strong didn't want to be here and I think that rubbed off on his players

It’s almost as if there was something that happened last year where people were being told to stay away from other people or something 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Speaking of Cali where is he? He made a mistake but is he welcome to come back?

Never to be seen again after Wisconsin game...yea hopefully he comes around again someday. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

32 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Never to be seen again after Wisconsin game...yea hopefully he comes around again someday. 

Think I deleted him off my phone so can't write to see if he's coming back.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Speaking of Cali where is he? He made a mistake but is he welcome to come back?

I would hope he'd be welcomed back. It looked like the Wisconsin game just totally crushed his spirit. His final post:

On 9/2/2019 at 4:51 PM, Calibull said:

we suuuuuuuuuuck!!! I’m literally over USF football. It’s been too much.  Strong needs to be fired.  But I don’t actually care anymore. I’m literally done with USF football.  They lost a good fan.  I’m not wasting any more time worrying about our football team... not even sure I care how basketball does.  Sucks... but I'm out 

Hopefully if CJS can get us back on track he'll find his way back on here ....

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, Triple B said:

I would hope he'd be welcomed back. It looked like the Wisconsin game just totally crushed his spirit. His final post:

If CJS’ first year efforts weren’t enough I’m not sure what can win him back 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/17/2021 at 11:27 PM, Triple B said:

Wisconsin killed me. CJS has me bullieving again.  Optimistic about our future under him. I feel like we have a coach, I know it's been rocky, but I feel like we're like a junkie that hit rock bottom and has found some redemption and a path forward.  Bad metaphor but you get where I'm going. I have season tickets since I'm back in the Tampa area.  I'm ready to get this thing rolling. 

• Like 2
  • Go Bulls! 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

4 minutes ago, Calibull said:

Wisconsin killed me. CJS has me bullieving again.  Optimistic about our future under him. I feel like we have a coach, I know it's been rocky, but I feel like we're like a junkie that hit rock bottom and has found some redemption and a path forward.  Bad metaphor but you get where I'm going. I have season tickets since I'm back in the Tampa area.  I'm ready to get this thing rolling. 

Welcome back. As long as you made that payment to the charity.

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,539
  • Days Won:  422

Just now, Calibull said:

Welcome back, Cali, in all ways. Gator's been doing a great job as the board uber optimist so just sit back and enjoy ...... and remember, it's only a game.

• Go Bulls! 1

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Welcome back. As long as you made that payment to the charity.

I actually did.  Even beyond football, I regularly donate now to multiple charities. Bit of a career change and have some loose change to do little good with.  Hopefully I get to do something I haven't done in years... storm the field after an upset.  haha Appreciate you all, here's to a new year and hopefully the start of a historic run.  OH.... I really really like this QB! Seen him at Baylor, the guys is the real deal.  So calm and puts balls in really good places. Not an int machine either.

Edited by Calibull
  • Go Bulls! 1

I almost forgot to mention...  WE ARE GETTING AN ON CAMPUS STADIUM!!!! How bout dem Bulls!

• Like 1