• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football game vs Gators set for noon kickoff on ABC

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

40 minutes ago, Triple B said:

And people don't think we have a marketing plan to build our donor base. You think these afternoon games are a coincidence?

We'd have to thank FAU for part of that then. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

9 hours ago, BDYZR said:

I have always told people, "Do not plan things during football season." 15 years ago our niece decided to get married during football season, we were in Cincy. Eight years ago my daughter was getting married for the second time. I told her, "Do not plan things during football season." Fortunately we were able to make it to the game, yes it was the Cincy game, at half time. This year is my 50th high school reunion. Guess which game is that night. I'm sure going to miss talking about the good ol' days with those folks.

GO BULLS!

For a crodigy old ****** who’s wife works for USF but still doesn’t know the teams colors I like you bro.  FAMU is ass but you are good peeps.  Hydrate , sunscreen and let’s make the game interesting for a spell. 

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,883
  • Days Won:  33

On 5/27/2021 at 3:31 PM, USFRaider said:

Also I am I am wondering why the Cincinnati game is slated for a 6pm kickoff on a Friday. Traffic will be horrendous 

I would assume that some people will take that Friday off and make it a 4 day weekend with the holiday on Thursday.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

11 hours ago, John Lewis said:

I would assume that some people will take that Friday off and make it a 4 day weekend with the holiday on Thursday.

Most of non federal employees don’t get Veterans Day off so not sure this will be much of a factor except maybe students going home and not attending the game.  It will all depend on the product on the field, jury is out. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,814
  • Days Won:  22

I’ll fly in Friday and out Monday. Looking forward to being in RJS again and seeing the Bulls

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/27/2021 at 4:26 PM, SilverBull said:

Unless one of my rich Gator buddies steps up with a suite deal I can't refuse, I will probably watch from the James Best Memorial Theater here in the cooler Carolina foothills.  

Still, I don't think it can be as horrible as that 2010 Swampfest.  I had a lung infection and was spitting up blood in that disaster which is tied for the hottest ever at Ben Hill Grillin' stadium.

USF Football Announces Three Game Series Versus UF - The Daily Stampede

It was SOOO hot. I remember soaking my shirt in the sink, walked back to my seat and it was dry in what seemed like 2 minutes.... 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,388
  • Days Won:  3

On 5/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, BDYZR said:

We'll be there, same seats as always. Rain or shine, hot or cold, we'll be there cheering on the GREEN and GOLD!

GO BULLS!

I see what you did there. Go Bulls! 

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,495
  • Days Won:  10

I imagine what it would have been like to NOT go to a game because I feared a blowout.  Those making the trips to Auburn and Notre Dame can probably agree.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sk00b said:

It was SOOO hot. I remember soaking my shirt in the sink, walked back to my seat and it was dry in what seemed like 2 minutes.... 

I was told you were allowed to bring a bottle of water in. At the gate I was told it had to be empty. Chugged it at the gate and refilled warm, nasty tasting water from a fountain all day but it kept me hydrated.

2 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

I imagine what it would have been like to NOT go to a game because I feared a blowout.  Those making the trips to Auburn and Notre Dame can probably agree.

Nailed it. I go into every game expecting a loss but I go.