Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

AAC Women's Basketball Tournament


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

My little girl not soo little deaf Dalmatian wakes me up at about 5:00 Am, or 5:30 if I am lucky. Get up, exercise, walk both deaf dals, more exercise, go to work. Work all day, come home, swim laps, come back home eat, relax for an hour, walk the older dalmatian, then have about 30 minutes, maybe time for a quick jacuzzi splash, by 9:00, am dead man walking. 

I like your dedication 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I like your dedication 

Thanks, I made several life changes about 5 years ago. I had a misdiagnosed heart issue, but it took my over the edge for not being willing to age gracefully. I had lost a lot of weight by going low carb in 2003, but about 5 years ago I decided to become someone my wife would want to continue to think un lady like  thoughts about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, footnfan1 said:

Thanks, I made several life changes about 5 years ago. I had a misdiagnosed heart issue, but it took my over the edge for not being willing to age gracefully. I had lost a lot of weight by going low carb in 2003, but about 5 years ago I decided to become someone my wife would want to continue to think un lady like  thoughts about. 

😂😂😂... well it’s never too late to up your game footfan. Well done! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bullsfan27 said:

I believe 4 men games are tomorrow so they couldn’t have it tomorrow unless they want a 1 am game. Men are at noon, 3, 7, and 10 pm

Ahh ok. Well 10 it is then. Who knows maybe this turns out to be a good thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

😂😂😂... well it’s never too late to up your game footfan. Well done! 

At 62, I can still beat some of the local kids  ( and smaller) in a 50 yard or 100 yard sprint in the pool. By 15 or so, they have the coordination to beat me, it is fun to see them like to beat the old man.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

At 62, I can still beat some of the local kids  ( and smaller) in a 50 yard or 100 yard sprint in the pool. By 15 or so, they have the coordination to beat me, it is fun to see them like to beat the old man.

You and @CousinRickyshould have a race someday. He did what you did and got in shape 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You and @CousinRickyshould have a race someday. He did what you did and got in shape 

At 62, I can still beat some of the local kids  ( and smaller) in a 50 yard or 100 yard sprint in the pool. By 15 or so, they have the coordination to beat me, it is fun to see them like to beat the old man.

I'm not a speed guy. A minute to do 40 yards.  Average a little over that for my 22 laps.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

At 62, I can still beat some of the local kids  ( and smaller) in a 50 yard or 100 yard sprint in the pool. By 15 or so, they have the coordination to beat me, it is fun to see them like to beat the old man.

I'm not a speed guy. A minute to do 40 yards.  

You ain’t kidding, surprised you don’t sink at that speed, I could do better with a beer in one hand .😀

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You ain’t kidding, surprised you don’t sink at that speed, I could do better with a beer in one hand .😀

The fat keeps you afloat. Not a problem. Just walking in the door from a 4 day trip to Savannah.  We may have overindulged in food and drink. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.