• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

AAC Women's Basketball Tournament

I watched the end of the last two games. First time I’ve seen WBB in years. However, I’ll watch it all tonight since it’s against those schmucks from Orlando. Based on comments from you all our chances don’t seem great though unless the shooting turns around. 

It’s because the men’s tournament starts today and have games at noon, 3, and 7. I guess they could have moved the men’s game at 7 to 10 but then there could not have been a celebration for the winner

1 minute ago, bullsfan27 said:

It’s because the men’s tournament starts today and have games at noon, 3, and 7. I guess they could have moved the men’s game at 7 to 10 but then there could not have been a celebration for the winner

Or move it to tomorrow?

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Just take a nap, footie ....

My little girl not soo little deaf Dalmatian wakes me up at about 5:00 Am, or 5:30 if I am lucky. Get up, exercise, walk both deaf dals, more exercise, go to work. Work all day, come home, swim laps, come back home eat, relax for an hour, walk the older dalmatian, then have about 30 minutes, maybe time for a quick jacuzzi splash, by 9:00, am dead man walking.