• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another fb player transferring out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,253
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

is this something that can be disagreed on? 

I find that anything is able to be disagreed with as long as you have disagreement in your heart and want to share it with the world.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

34 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I find that anything is able to be disagreed with as long as you have disagreement in your heart and want to share it with the world.

This is a fact. Like when you refused to acknowledge Kerwin Bell's offense used a dual-threat QB after I pointed out his QBs ran more than Michael Vick and Tim Tebow and you said neither of them were considered to be "dual-threat" QBs.

9 minutes ago, JTrue said:

This is a fact. Like when you refused to acknowledge Kerwin Bell's offense used a dual-threat QB after I pointed out his QBs ran more than Michael Vick and Tim Tebow and you said neither of them were considered to be "dual-threat" QBs.

Or when you were convinced Covid would be more dangerous to college football players than actually playing football...

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Or when you were convinced Covid would be more dangerous to college football players than actually playing football...

Seems like a few games have been canceled this year due to sick players. I'n trying to remember the last time one was cancelled due to hurt players.

Just now, JTrue said:

Seems like a few games have been canceled this year due to sick players. I'n trying to remember the last time one was cancelled due to hurt players.

I’m trying to remember the first player out of the many that you predicted would actually die from the exposure. Still at zero in case you lost count.

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I’m trying to remember the first player out of the many that you predicted would actually die from the exposure. Still at zero in case you lost count.

I believe I said more college athletes would die this year from Covid than 0. The year ain't over and it doesn't seem to be getting better. But since one of my former coaches died earlier this year from it, I'm still leaning towards it being something to be concerned about. And if you're wondering, he was  46 and had a wife and kid. But you know, keep saying it is no worse than the flu.

Edited by JTrue

Just now, JTrue said:

I believe I said more college athletes would die this year from Covid than 0. The year ain't over and it doesn't seem to be getting better. 

You said more would die than die from football, then you kept going so I kept upping the stakes. There is no chance that it comes even close to a fraction of the doom and gloom predictions in the next few weeks that have failed miserably in the past 9 months. People were so excited to jump on the poor kid out of PA (who wasn’t participating in sports as his team did the “right thing” and that story was pretty well pivoted away from the initial claim) but as it stands now Covid-19 has killed as many people competing in college sports as CJS has FBS wins.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

USF everything is just sad at this point.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

At least 2 college athletes have died from covid. 1 was a baseball player from Colorado in the spring. The other was that oline men from California. Those are the only I know of so far.