• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another fb player transferring out

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,559
  • Days Won:  423

4 hours ago, BDYZR said:

And marketing still SUCKS. USF can't even keep their own web sites updated. 

Front page of USFBulls.com - Eight quarters into the Charlie Strong era...

The USF website is GoUSFBulls.com

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

HE was the most exciting QB we had this year by far.

That was the problem 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Best of luck. I honestly don't seem him getting drafted but I hope he can make a team and cash in. HE was the most exciting QB we had this year by far.

I took a dump the other day and it was the most exciting dump I've had this year, by far.

It was still a dump.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, Triple B said:

The USF website is GoUSFBulls.com

Look it up

35 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Look it up

Not sure what you're wanting me to look up but if it's usfbulls.com:

About Us

USFBulls.com is currently run by Mark "stonedonkey" Hansen and Tommy "yosoybullsfan" McDonald, and of course the fans that visit and submit stories every day.

The domain sat idle for years until one day Tmac mentioned, man it'd be nice to have one site to visit to grab all current Bulls stories. The Bulls Pen is a great forum, and a great place to chat about the games with other fans, but one news source would be nice too.

It was with that the site got kick started. After some green and gold sweat, splashing some color and designs up on the screen, and adding USF sport stories, USFBulls.com was born.

We are both long time Bulls fans, and USF grads. Just a couple of our exploits include attending the first Bulls football game in the old sombrero and our crowning achievement of being part of the crew that forced USF to no longer allow fans behind the opposing teams benches at USF Basketball games after Death Row had come and gone (our wives would probably divorce us on the spot if they knew what we said to those poor chaps).

As fans of the teams and season ticket holders for football we want to continue to show our horns for the Bulls and the community with USFBulls.com!

34 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Not sure what you're wanting me to look up but if it's usfbulls.com:

About Us

USFBulls.com is currently run by Mark "stonedonkey" Hansen and Tommy "yosoybullsfan" McDonald, and of course the fans that visit and submit stories every day.

The domain sat idle for years until one day Tmac mentioned, man it'd be nice to have one site to visit to grab all current Bulls stories. The Bulls Pen is a great forum, and a great place to chat about the games with other fans, but one news source would be nice too.

It was with that the site got kick started. After some green and gold sweat, splashing some color and designs up on the screen, and adding USF sport stories, USFBulls.com was born.

We are both long time Bulls fans, and USF grads. Just a couple of our exploits include attending the first Bulls football game in the old sombrero and our crowning achievement of being part of the crew that forced USF to no longer allow fans behind the opposing teams benches at USF Basketball games after Death Row had come and gone (our wives would probably divorce us on the spot if they knew what we said to those poor chaps).

As fans of the teams and season ticket holders for football we want to continue to show our horns for the Bulls and the community with USFBulls.com!

59ADFC48-92BD-4EF5-8953-0B10A783A074.png

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, JTrue said:

I took a dump the other day and it was the most exciting dump I've had this year, by far.

It was still a dump.

Good to have you back Jtrue.  I’ve really missed your fecal takes on life and all things Bulls!

11 hours ago, BDYZR said:

59ADFC48-92BD-4EF5-8953-0B10A783A074.png

That's NOT the official website of USF Athletics so coming down on Marketing about it is just plain wrong. Here's the official Athletics website:

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

That's NOT the official website of USF Athletics so coming down on Marketing about it is just plain wrong. Here's the official Athletics website:

We disagree

3 hours ago, BDYZR said:

We disagree

Sure, but I'll just show again who's running usfbulls.com (they're actually two long time board members here) to make sure that nobody else thinks that site is run by USF Athletics:

About Us