• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

About today

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Need to get hooked up with Voodoo Mama Juju, the witch doctor of the Savannah swamps.

Let’s get her on the payroll seems like as good a use of money as hiring CJS’ father 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Obviously the youngsters liked them hell they played better...go figure. Electric greenyellowkindasorta

I look at them and think, guess I cant get into it due to age difference,,whatever floats their boat. will i buy the matching bulls fan tshirt? Not! 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

7 hours ago, BulledOver said:

Obviously the youngsters liked them hell they played better...go figure. Electric greenyellowkindasorta

They would go great with 1989 and Vanilla Ice while wearing parachute pants.

11 hours ago, Rocky Style said:

They would go great with 1989 and Vanilla Ice while wearing parachute pants.

Yeah, and then there was the time I was changing my sons diaper while the little guy was sick...? similar

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

I personally think we need to try and build tradition, especially being a young program with very little. We need to go back to the old helmets, green shirts and white pants (or green) for home games and white shirts and green pants for road games.  Save the alternate uniforms for a once a year game. We need to focus on consistency in all things. Ohio State, Alabama, USC, Texas..... they all have their main jerseys and people know them the moment they see them. We used to have that with our helmets back in the day and dark green gear, now we are unidentifiable with anything to do with football. Focus on football, not the uni’s and build tradition and consistency, that’s what will build the brand we want. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Yeah, and then there was the time I was changing my sons diaper while the little guy was sick...? similar

.....and I'm sure the color of the stuff in said diaper was quite similar to what the uniforms looked like on Friday.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, pistonpete said:

.....and I'm sure the color of the stuff in said diaper was quite similar to what the uniforms looked like on Friday.

👍

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, michibull said:

Ohio State, Alabama, USC, Texas....

those schools seem to do pretty well branding generic uniforms. It's almost like...... In the end, the on field product makes the uniform. Just have to commit to it. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

18 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

those schools seem to do pretty well branding generic uniforms. It's almost like...... In the end, the on field product makes the uniform. Just have to commit to it. 

If anyone had any ideas on how to do that we wouldn’t be as interested in the uniforms, right now it’s the only way we know how to generate something for people to discuss 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

14 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If anyone had any ideas on how to do that we wouldn’t be as interested in the uniforms, right now it’s the only way we know how to generate something for people to discuss 

So just don’t have people talking or find another way. let’s not take this whole UCF approach where no publicity is bad publicity. Where has it gotten Oregon? They are still playing second fiddle to the generic uniform programs.