• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Johnny Ford is no longer on the USF Football Team

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

11 minutes ago, zarnozdabull said:

I’ll take the improvement!

3 is greater than 1 - at this rate, we may win a conference championship in like 2030😩

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Clean it up coach... well done

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  2,556
  • Days Won:  3

That suck because he was one of our higher talent players, but this kid has been such an odd personality on our team. I hope for him, he gets his priorities right.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This article tells a lot about Ford. Here is a guy who would have had a better life if Twitter had never been invented.

The news comes a day after Ford tweeted (then deleted) multiple tweets describing a disconnect between himself and the coaching staff.

“I’m the only kid on the team [that] gets punished for doing nothing, and I’m tired of keeping my mouth quite [sic] today the day!!!,” one tweet said.

He followed that up with “I[‘ve] been taking that **** all year enough is enough.”

It’s the first time Ford has expressed his displeasure publicly about the new staff. The Miami native had issues with the previous staff, getting suspended three times in two years due to various reasons.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This article tells a lot about Ford. Here is a guy who would have had a better life if Twitter had never been invented.

The news comes a day after Ford tweeted (then deleted) multiple tweets describing a disconnect between himself and the coaching staff.

“I’m the only kid on the team [that] gets punished for doing nothing, and I’m tired of keeping my mouth quite [sic] today the day!!!,” one tweet said.

He followed that up with “I[‘ve] been taking that **** all year enough is enough.”

It’s the first time Ford has expressed his displeasure publicly about the new staff. The Miami native had issues with the previous staff, getting suspended three times in two years due to various reasons.

I don't want to ever see another Ford on the team.

When historians write about the demise of western civilization, twitter and social media will be prominently featured.

When he supported the guy who threw a fit and left we all knew this was the end game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

I'm surprised he even stayed this year.  

Losing problems in the lockerroom will go along way to making this program better. 

Goodluck to him

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Wow this really came out of nowhere 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

52 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

That's my prediction. By 2022 we should finish around .500 with 2023 being the year we are competing for a division title. I think once UCF, Cincinnati, Memphis and Houston leave for the Big 12 in 2025, we should have a legit chance to win the conference.

Again the 2nd half of your post ain’t happening 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Is he any better than Battie?  Looks to me like Battie can replace him as the explosive smaller back.

I know he had a lot of talent, but either get on board or find a new program.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I always enjoyed watching Johnny Ford play; however, it’s not good for a team when someone doesn’t want to be part of that team. As Jeff Scott builds the Bulls team up with existing players who want to be at USF and new recruits, the team will become stronger together. Best of luck to Johnny Ford wherever he lands.

• Upvote 2