• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Johnny Ford is no longer on the USF Football Team

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,708
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

When historians write about the demise of western civilization, twitter and social media will be prominently featured.

A-*******-men

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

The emergence of Battie and Joiner as a backup helps me not care that he is gone. As explosive as he is, I've noticed there is zero drop off in offensive production when he doesn't play. That, and both coaches had problems with him. Classic example of someone who is not part of the team. He never bought into helping make this team anything

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

57 minutes ago, Jamie B said:

I always enjoyed watching Johnny Ford play; however, it’s not good for a team when someone doesn’t want to be part of that team. As Jeff Scott builds the Bulls team up with existing players who want to be at USF and new recruits, the team will become stronger together. Best of luck to Johnny Ford wherever he lands.

Welcome to the board @Jamie B.  Rarely does one join and post the same day.  Like it!   Glad you're here.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

We knew how good he was but honestly he couldn’t even reach his potential. I like battie and joiner as better players in long run. Good riddance and wish him luck. This is when it’s okay to get rid of the cancers and start fresh. We can’t get any worse honestly.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,472
  • Days Won:  25

And that's how it's done Who's next? - Godfather Baby | Make a Meme

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

3 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

That's my prediction. By 2022 we should finish around .500 with 2023 being the year we are competing for a division title. I think once UCF, Cincinnati, Memphis and Houston leave for the Big 12 in 2025, we should have a legit chance to win the conference.

Kind of dumb prediction, but hey, it is working for women’s BB. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Jamie B said:

I always enjoyed watching Johnny Ford play; however, it’s not good for a team when someone doesn’t want to be part of that team. As Jeff Scott builds the Bulls team up with existing players who want to be at USF and new recruits, the team will become stronger together. Best of luck to Johnny Ford wherever he lands.

He was always a mess and his issues preceded him stepping on campus.  He was a 2 star not because of size and talent but because he was a head case and one of the reasons we were able to land him late because others passed on this Prima Dona.  He needs direction and a firm hand to guide him but it is probably too late and he will piss away the opportunity, he is one of many but still hate to see it happen.  His act was growing tired and glad to see hIm exit.  

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

30 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

We assume it will work for WBB.

Most of us don’t care if it will work for WBB

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

15 hours ago, Friscobull said:

He was always a mess and his issues preceded him stepping on campus.  He was a 2 star not because of size and talent but because he was a head case and one of the reasons we were able to land him late because others passed on this Prima Dona.  He needs direction and a firm hand to guide him but it is probably too late and he will piss away the opportunity, he is one of many but still hate to see it happen.  His act was growing tired and glad to see hIm exit.  

I agree.  I really enjoyed watching him play.  What a wasted talent.  Hope he changes his 'tude and finds some success/happiness somewhere before it's too late.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

I agree.  I really enjoyed watching him play.  What a wasted talent.  Hope he changes his 'tude and finds some success/happiness somewhere before it's too late.

Maaaan he has a long way to go in terms of maturity, but he should land somewhere. I see FAU snagging a lot of talent from this team next year.