• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Houston

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  155

The simple thing to do is to abandon a team when things get tough.

Hard core fans never do that and that is what we have on this board. The people who only show up when we are sporting 8+ winning seasons are fair weather to the max (Tampa is littered with them).

I think we all care-- some more than others (maybe too much?) -- and it gets pretty nasty in these threads during a game when people are viciously attacking our own performance (or lack thereof).

oh well--- I'm sure we'll see each other next week and reload this same crazy result.

ugggh - so sick of 2020

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  536
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, MikeG said:

Hard core fans never do that and that is what we have on this board. The people who only show up when we are sporting 8+ winning seasons are fair weather to the max (Tampa is littered with them).

I think we all care-- some more than others (maybe too much?) -- and it gets pretty nasty in these threads during a game when people are viciously attacking our own performance (or lack thereof).

oh well--- I'm sure we'll see each other next week and reload this same crazy result.

ugggh - so sick of 2020

I think you have to remember that this is what the board is for. Good and bad. I’m an athlete/alumni and I love my school and team and regardless of how bad I say we are or what we are doing. I don't miss a game. It’s okay to have a little humor in the misery...I don’t think everyone is being serious as you think.  We all want to be what we used to but some arguments are valid and others made in jest. To have that many contributions to a thread in a 1-7 season is a good thing. We will get through this just like the 2020 year itself...there is no magic potion it is going to take hard work and dedication to right this ship. As i have said already. Scott has my faith...natural progression we should win 4-games next season. Year 3 we should win 6-7 and then year 4 we should be back to competing 8-10 plus wins in this conference. But we are still a dumpster fire right now and we should be trying every wrinkle we have. Houston ran trick plays. They did something vs us they don’t really do run the qb most of the game.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

13 hours ago, Friscobull said:

And like USF I lose to everyone, 2020 sucks 

Bring some help bro, Alz I gots to say.

Haaaa... lulz to innerwebs swole tuff talk!!!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

50 minutes ago, Sellular1 said:

Haaaa... lulz to innerwebs swole tuff talk!!!

Touché 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

12 hours ago, MikeG said:

You know dayum well you will be back and will continue your incessant biotching next week.

You cannot help yourself.

I don’t think so, but I do provide a valuable service to TBP and it would disappoint my numerous fans that enjoy my insightful commentary so it is a difficult decision. I have often been described as altruistic and will probably do what is best for the common good, I will simply let my moral compass guide me in making the right decision.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,614
  • Days Won:  51

49 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I don’t think so, but I do provide a valuable service to TBP and it would disappoint my numerous fans that enjoy my insightful commentary so it is a difficult decision. I have often been described as altruistic and will probably do what is best for the common good, I will simply let my moral compass guide me in making the right decision.

+1. Let your freak flag fly bro!!!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

14 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

So much for my prediction that this would be a close game that goes down to the wire. Boy was I wrong.  I just thought we would build off the momentum of playing pretty well against Memphis.  This team is so fragile and mostly consistently bad.

We have ALOT of work to do.  Ready for Basketball!

Had Noah been quarterback it might have been competitive.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

13 hours ago, MikeG said:

ugggh - so sick of 2020

amen

scott will turn this around but it will take  3 years

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

1 hour ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Had Noah been quarterback it might have been competitive.

He would have been running for his life.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  155

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Do whatever you want-- free country -- no one gives a crap