• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Houston

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

We are all feeling the same, I am glad I had kids that went to college so I can root for their teams, we had our 15 minutes but time is up unfortunately 

Yeah same here.  I live in San Antonio, so I actually turned off the USF game (couldn't take it anymore) and I watched the UTSA UTEP game today and watched UTSA score 52 points and have 600 yards of offense vs. UTEP and look competent doing so.  

I've been as diehard as they come since 1997, but I just can't watch this anymore.  Not right now anyway.  I don't understand how a team supposedly located near tons of talent can be so bad.  And before I hear excuses from Jeff Scott about player availability, dozens and dozens of teams are down players this year.

This is the worst team in USF history.  This team is reaching UConn levels of ineptitude.  I look around and I see teams like Coastal Carolina and Liberty winning big and getting players.  How are they doing it.  I sat and watched a Liberty game or two and you know what, they actually have good players and a good QB.  They would crush USF by about 50.  How can that be?  They just entered FBS a few years ago, same with Coastal Carolina.

We would lost big in CUSA.  We would lost big in the MAC.  We would lose big in the Sun Belt.  I am convinced wholeheartedly of that. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I think that was last year for me.  Wisconsin, Navy.  And sadly these were in person experiences lol.  Oh the memories!

I traveled to Houston 2 years ago and we gave up 59, only 56 today, this may be improvement?

1 minute ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Yeah same here.  I live in San Antonio, so I actually turned off the USF game (couldn't take it anymore) and I watched the UTSA UTEP game today and watched UTSA score 52 points and have 600 yards of offense vs. UTEP and look competent doing so.  

I've been as diehard as they come since 1997, but I just can't watch this anymore.  Not right now anyway.  I don't understand how a team supposedly located near tons of talent can be so bad.  And before I hear excuses from Jeff Scott about player availability, dozens and dozens of teams are down players this year.

This is the worst team in USF history.  This team is reaching UConn levels of ineptitude.  I look around and I see teams like Coastal Carolina and Liberty winning big and getting players.  How are they doing it.  I sat and watched a Liberty game or two and you know what, they actually have good players and a good QB.  They would crush USF by about 50.  How can that be?  They just entered FBS a few years ago, same with Coastal Carolina.

We would lost big in CUSA.  We would lost big in the MAC.  We would lose big in the Sun Belt.  I am convinced wholeheartedly of that. 

We suck, I am not watching another game this year, hopefully the Rona cancels them, we are embarrassing but we have been here before so maybe next year or maybe not, kinda sad but not mad just apathetic, Utep is awful , maybe not USF bad but still awful 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

22 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I think today was the first time in 24 years of following USF football that I actually turned off and stopped watching/listening to USF football in the first half of a game.  I have nothing left left in me that desires to watch this team, as currently constructed.  I actually turned off the USF game and sat there and watched another game, and you know what, it was an exciting game.  With teams actually moving the ball, scoring points, and looking competent.

USF got blown out today.  I don't care anymore.  After 24 years of fandom. 

See ya next week vs. Navy🤘🤘

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

We suck, I am not watching another game this year, hopefully the Rona cancels them, we are embarrassing but we have been here before so maybe next year or maybe not, kinda sad but not mad just apathetic, Utep is awful , maybe not USF bad but still awful 

See ya next week at 8:00pm vs. Navy 🤘

Just now, Friscobull said:

UTEP is not good, but would likely beat USF by 10-14 points.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah, you are probably right.  I can't stay away from the punishment for some reason.  Although today, when it got to 28-0, I turned it off and watched another game.  I didn't even see the 21 points we scored, and honestly, didn't care.  I turned it back on for a couple minutes to see Marsh fumbling away a ball and it being scooped up for a TD, then turned it back off.

I have never watched or listened to so little of a USF game in my life I don't believe.

1 minute ago, BullsFanInTX said:

UTEP is not good, but would likely beat USF by 10-14 points.

I disagree, we are awful but they are worse 

Just now, BullsFanInTX said:

Yeah, you are probably right.  I can't stay away from the punishment for some reason.  Although today, when it got to 28-0, I turned it off and watched another game.  I didn't even see the 21 points we scored, and honestly, didn't care.  I turned it back on for a couple minutes to see Marsh fumbling away a ball and it being scooped up for a TD, then turned it back off.

I have never watched or listened to so little of a USF game in my life I don't believe.

Keep it up, you will live longer, this team brings no joy

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Bite me 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125