• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls at Houston

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,875
  • Days Won:  67

59 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Do whatever you want-- free country -- no one gives a crap

I will put you down for undecided, this decision is weighing on me and it is a heavy cross to bear.  While I appreciate my fans and giving them what they want, I also have to do what is right for me and the current plight of the team is not bringing me any satisfaction.  I will keep you posted daily on which way I am leaning and try to provide you ample time to find someone or a group of people capable of trying to fill my shoes, thanks Mike for your concern.

• ???? 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I will put you down for undecided, this decision is weighing on me and it is a heavy cross to bear.  While I appreciate my fans and giving them what they want, I also have to do what is right for me and the current plight of the team is not bringing me any satisfaction.  I will keep you posted daily on which way I am leaning and try to provide you ample time to find someone or a group of people capable of trying to fill my shoes, thanks Mike for your concern.

Put me in the stay camp, it makes me feel better to know that other people are suffering too

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Put me in the stay camp, it makes me feel better to know that other people are suffering too

Thanks Puc, We have that affect on people, I have often been described as insufferable.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

18 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Thanks Puc, We have that affect on people, I have often been described as insufferable.

Is insufferable another word for butt hole? 😀

Edited by NewEnglandBull

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Is insufferable another word for butt hole? 😀

I always thought it meant that I was incapable of suffering, I have a hard exterior that many believed was impenetrable, or at least that is why I thought they used this term so regularly, I made need to look it up.

• Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 11/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Had Noah been quarterback it might have been competitive.

I agree.  With the exception the defense spotted a 4 td lead.  But like Noah best

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/15/2020 at 1:07 PM, Friscobull said:

"heavy cross to bear"  haha

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, Friscobull said:

especially by those close to you i imagine

2 hours ago, smazza said:

especially by those close to you i imagine

Remarkably even by those that I have never met as well, MikeG is in the maybe category with me but eventually I will win him over with my contagious charm and wit.  Some of the greatest men are misunderstood from time to time but in the end their awesomeness shines through.  The key is persistence and don’t ever stop being you.  

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

11 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Remarkably even by those that I have never met as well, MikeG is in the maybe category with me but eventually I will win him over with my contagious charm and wit.  Some of the greatest men are misunderstood from time to time but in the end their awesomeness shines through.  The key is persistence and don’t ever stop being you.  

usa network GIF by Suits

• Upvote 1