• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just Checking In On Y'all.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I was checking in with the crew to see how things are with the Post CS era. Just be patient with Scott, he is in the same boat that Strong was in. Really no players on the roster who can compete against the big boys. This team will win at least 3 more games. UCF has a decided advantage due to the fact that they actually have a qb and the players have bought into a scheme that is a winning one. This program will be just fine when it plays teams out of the top 40. I know you hate to hear this, but the portal is the best way to get some legit players if you are going to compete with the big dogs. 

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

USF has been on a downward slide since CJL was forced out, sad...

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 minutes ago, The LCRR said:

I was checking in with the crew to see how things are with the Post CS era. Just be patient with Scott, he is in the same boat that Strong was in. Really no players on the roster who can compete against the big boys. This team will win at least 3 more games. UCF has a decided advantage due to the fact that they actually have a qb and the players have bought into a scheme that is a winning one. This program will be just fine when it plays teams out of the top 40. I know you hate to hear this, but the portal is the best way to get some legit players if you are going to compete with the big dogs. 

Great post.  I couldnt agree more with your assessment.

Thanks for bringing some levity.  We seem to all really need that right now.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

I wonder if we'll hear from some of our old Arkansas Razorback members today?  

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Brad said:

You never know Brad.  Its sort of like "old home week".

The one thing I would add to his post is his ability to recruit and develop players and game plan.

Of course that all remains to be seen.  But my money is on CJS!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

10 minutes ago, Brad said:

If they start threads, I'm merging them all into one big troll thread here .........

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

53 minutes ago, lotsofbull99 said:

USF has been on a downward slide since CJL was forced out, sad...

9 minutes, you’re slowing down.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,345
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, The LCRR said:

Well thanks Ol buddy for checking in on us. I can say with certainty that we - you and me have true empathy. Chuck purposefully burned two houses down. And both are rebuilding. The good news for us Bulls fans is, we have already started recruiting for 2021 and will be a good team.    We have a hungry coach. You too have a hungry coach. The pendulum swings in college football my man.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  0

Is that Corey’s new handle? Portal magic! oil paint spinning GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,416
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, jchem1995 said:

Well thanks Ol buddy for checking in on us. I can say with certainty that we - you and me have true empathy. Chuck purposefully burned two houses down. And both are rebuilding. The good news for us Bulls fans is, we have already started recruiting for 2021 and will be a good team.    We have a hungry coach. You too have a hungry coach. The pendulum swings in college football my man.

CJS is recruiting his rear off.

1 hour ago, brybull1970 said:

Totally agree, CCS no had players on the roster who could compete with the big boys. QF held CCS back when the Bulls "only" went 10-2. Charlie just needed to 3 years to get his players into the program so they could soar to a 4-8 record.

What nonsense is this?? CCS had a ready-made AAC championship-caliber team and he found a way to run the program into the ground when the talent he was given graduated.

This is spot on. CCS inherited a contender and turned it into a pile of steaming s***. When he said we score to fast and we to slow the offense down, the AD should have told him to cut that crap out or be fired.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1