• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just Checking In On Y'all.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Actually I don’t know what the **** you’re talking about. He has been let go from three different jobs.Actually I don’t know what the **** you’re talking about. He has been let go from three different jobs.

I will help you since I know you are a bit older so it’s easy to get confused. Lob said CWT learned he couldn’t be successful without CJL, you said that wasn’t true because he was only with him one year, I then pointed out that it was CWTs only successful year and it led to a move up in jobs while every year without him contributed to his firing which is probably why he brought CJL back and then for some reason you ended up here.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I will help you since I know you are a bit older so it’s easy to get confused. Lob said CWT learned he couldn’t be successful without CJL, you said that wasn’t true because he was only with him one year, I then pointed out that it was CWTs only successful year and it led to a move up in jobs while every year without him contributed to his firing which is probably why he brought CJL back and then for some reason you ended up here.

Older yet in better shape and conditioning (including mentally). Have another bag of chips for your breakfast and let me explain this to you. My point was Jimbo can’t hold a job for very long. Why? If he is so great why can’t he get a HC job? Why is it he is working for a Cusa school? I’ll tell you why... OVERRATED. You guys ride his **** like he was Vince Lombardi. He got a job in a fertile recruiting state with no competition among the secondary schools. He gets another break in that we somehow by a miracle got into a BCS conference (which we had no business being in and ****** up the mentality of our fans forever). Good coach sure? But for anyone to believe that he would still be here or we would be in a P5 conference today if we did not fire knows nothing about college football. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

12 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

we somehow by a miracle got into a BCS conference (which we had no business being in and ****** up the mentality of our fans forever

Buried in this always entertaining back and forth is this nugget of truth ....

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Older yet in better shape and conditioning (including mentally). Have another bag of chips for your breakfast and let me explain this to you. My point was Jimbo can’t hold a job for very long. Why? If he is so great why can’t he get a HC job? Why is it he is working for a Cusa school? I’ll tell you why... OVERRATED. You guys ride his **** like he was Vince Lombardi. He got a job in a fertile recruiting state with no competition among the secondary schools. He gets another break in that we somehow by a miracle got into a BCS conference (which we had no business being in and ****** up the mentality of our fans forever). Good coach sure? But for anyone to believe that he would still be here or we would be in a P5 conference today if we did not fire knows nothing about college football. 

I think it’s about time for your nap or you need to drink your prune juice. Any and all empirical analysis shows that USF would have been better suited by keeping CJL than firing him. His stats while climbing up the mountain of the entire ranks of college football were distinguishably better than the slew of coaches that have replaced him as we have descended to the depth of college football known as the AAC. We were promised better and this crap is what we got instead and the only two coaches that have even managed to have a winning record besides him either coached one game or just got fired. Vince Lombardi? Is that an old person reference? Either way f that guy he won zero games for USF and when is the last time he even contributed to a win at even the C-USA level (which by the way was a much better conference when we were in it than this **** conference).

17 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Buried in this back and forth is this nugget of truth ....

‘Tis better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

I think it’s about time for your nap or you need to drink your prune juice. Any and all empirical analysis shows that USF would have been better suited by keeping CJL than firing him. His stats while climbing up the mountain of the entire ranks of college football were distinguishably better than the slew of coaches that have replaced him as we have descended to the depth of college football known as the AAC. We were promised better and this crap is what we got instead and the only two coaches that have even managed to have a winning record besides him either coached one game or just got fired. Vince Lombardi? Is that an old person reference? Either way f that guy he won zero games for USF and when is the last time he even contributed to a win at even the C-USA level (which by the way was a much better conference when we were in it than this **** conference).

Keep dreaming lard ass, CJL underachieved his last years. It was time for him to go. We were always destined for the AAC. So eat another donut, look out your basement window and continue to live in the fantasy world called Puc. 

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

That’s a loser mentality I mean a Jim Leavitt mentality.

• Me no likey 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,033
  • Days Won:  38

17 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

Is that Corey’s new handle? Portal magic! oil paint spinning GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

I miss the Corey Portal Era.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

1 hour ago, puc86 said:

Not if you get a fatal dose of an STD ....

Just now, Triple B said:

Not if you get a fatal dose of an STD ....

How hot was the girl?