• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

and btw, the Steelers are also trending downward, and your Pirates ALWAYS suck!  How is that Chris Archer trade doing for you so far?

So not a city of champions fan?

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, puc86 said:

So the problem is your perception of his face and not anything that can actually been seen in his play or interaction with his team?

No, I said he is a typical prima donna.  I don't expect you to understand me cause you have black and gold goggles on.....Nothing wrong with that, you have a great player which nobody in the rest if the leaque likes because of his snobbiness.  So enjoy your guy,  If he was with the Bolts, I would fee, the same way you do.

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Maybe Alexis Lafreiere will help with that

hasn't helped so far......you might win this series, looks doubtful at the moment, but your team doesn't have what it takes to win it all....and you know that!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

City of champions? I think Pitt last used that term in the late 1970s. Boston says “hi” 

Guest Jonesy Bull

The Pirates?  The Steelers?

Oh your talking about a couple of wins by your Pens.....Congrats.  Note to self, one team does not make a city of champions......and don't give me that 1979 crap..that was like a thousand years ago.

I've been to Pitt.....its a hell hole and in the rust belt......glad you love your city, cause nobody else seems to have any reason to visit there.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

City of champions? I think Pitt last used that term in the late 1970s. Boston says “hi” 

Boston is a city of champions, as much as I hate to admit it.....they are legit, definately not Pitt.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

hasn't helped so far......you might win this series, looks doubtful at the moment, but your team doesn't have what it takes to win it all....and you know that!

He is not on the team but maybe in the future if you get your wish and we lose in the first round.

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who?

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Looks like Philly will beat Washington. This sets up a winner takes #1 seed game for the lightning on saturday against a very good and red hot Philly team. Washington will face Boston for the #3 seed.

Guest Jonesy Bull
15 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Looks like Philly will beat Washington. This sets up a winner takes #1 seed game for the lightning on saturday against a very good and red hot Philly team. Washington will face Boston for the #3 seed.

Philly looks like the real deal.  Its going to be a war on Saturday between the Bolts and Flyers.

I still can't count out Boston or Washington, maybe even Carolina.  They can turn it on at any time and win a series against the Lightning.  We are going to be on top of our game.  Vassy has let in a few loose goals, needs to clean that up quick.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,315
  • Days Won:  25

Who else is ready to watch this game? Lets get some brews going.

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/6/2020 at 2:15 PM, Jonesy Bull said:

They seem to be in a little bit of trouble down 2-1 to the smelly arrogant Montreal Canadiens.

I actually think they come back and win 2 in a row.....although I never liked Crosby, he is too much of a prima donna for me.....but think you guys will pull it out somehow.

in all seriousness Puc.  How are you feeling about the Pens?  You think they will come bacl and beat the Canadiens....I actually do think the Pens are the better team, but Montreal is scrappy.