• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/7/2020 at 6:33 PM, puc86 said:

I would rather watch soccer than cheer for the Lightning, hopefully we get lucky and get the number one pick for this loss which would be worth it in the long run because as you pointed out this team wasn’t winning the cup.

I was going to way that the Pens are still a pretty talented team and will still be in the mix in the next couple of years..........but since you are a Lightning Hater, I take it back.

BTW, the Flyers are really taking it to the Lightning right now.  And if we lose which anything can happen but its not looking good, then we will not get Montreal in the next round.  Instead we will either get Toronto or the Blue Jackets, and each contain their own set of challenges.  Its going to be a much tougher series than Montreal would have been imo.  

Not only that, but much much much worse news is it appears that Hedman is hurt, and it might be bad.  This really fn sucks majorly....it happens every single year.  One year it was Bishop was out in the Cup Finals, one year it was Stamkos broke his leg, last year it was several key players who were hurt and not near 100%.  What is it with Tampa Bay luck (and course USF is part of that group).  It seems like we can never have nice things.  Its just another kick in the nuts.  I just cant believe this happens year after year after year after year.....did we piss off the Hockey gods, or is there an Indian Burial ground under the Amalie that we weren't aware of?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

26 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Good lord haven’t you guys fulfilled your century quota for great players with a first pick draft? No way you win the first pick. 

We have a 1 in 8 chance, if it were up to me we would get the first round pick every season along with cup. Life isn’t supposed to be fair.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

12 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We have a 1 in 8 chance, if it were up to me we would get the first round pick every season along with cup. Life isn’t supposed to be fair.

I believe it’s a 12% chance for all of the play in losers. Of course I’ll be hoping it’s the Rangers.. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I believe it’s a 12% chance for all of the play in losers. Of course I’ll be hoping it’s the Rangers.. 

1 divided by 8 is 12.5% but who is counting? They should just give us the difference so we can have the 16% chance to everyone else’s 12 that sounds fair to me.

21 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I was going to way that the Pens are still a pretty talented team and will still be in the mix in the next couple of years..........but since you are a Lightning Hater, I take it back.

BTW, the Flyers are really taking it to the Lightning right now.  And if we lose which anything can happen but its not looking good, then we will not get Montreal in the next round.  Instead we will either get Toronto or the Blue Jackets, and each contain their own set of challenges.  Its going to be a much tougher series than Montreal would have been imo.  

Not only that, but much much much worse news is it appears that Hedman is hurt, and it might be bad.  This really fn sucks majorly....it happens every single year.  One year it was Bishop was out in the Cup Finals, one year it was Stamkos broke his leg, last year it was several key players who were hurt and not near 100%.  What is it with Tampa Bay luck (and course USF is part of that group).  It seems like we can never have nice things.  Its just another kick in the nuts.  I just cant believe this happens year after year after year after year.....did we piss off the Hockey gods, or is there an Indian Burial ground under the Amalie that we weren't aware of?

I hate the flyers more than the Lightning if that helps.

11 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Everybody hates Philly...except Philly 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Everybody hates Philly...except Philly 

I’m sure there is plenty of self loathing too

Guest Jonesy Bull
42 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I actually don't hate the Flyers team per se, except for mabe tonight.

Now Philly fan are the VERY WORST FANS ever in the history of mankind........I hate everything about them.  They are obnoxious undeducated fn bit____.  And they act all tough and will kick your a__ if you wear your teams colors but only because they are in groups.........get one of them one on one and they are freaking cowards.

I'm sorry, but to yell obsenities to opposing fans children, piss on and trow full beers at opposing fans....not to mention boo Santa Clause.....they are a disgrace, yet they are proud of this behavior.  That tells me that they are absolutely useless pieces of ****!!

And then they come into your own house and act the same **** way....i've been in a couple of fights, and I always avoid any violence at all costs....but not when you get in my face and challenge me in my house........you might think we are puss____ here in Tampa.....but I dare any Philly fan to be come at me in Tampa......you will get a BIG ******* surprise.

Yeah, I guess I made it pretty clear, Philly fan can suck my ______!

BTW, this is not a drunk meltdown, I haven't even drank at all, I'm on a 10 day cleansing program.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
34 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Everybody hates Philly...except Philly and 

Everybody hates Philly Fan, except Philly fan......I guess they think, being complete idiot a__holes. For some reason it makes them tougher than everybody else and don't f with is attitutude. 

Boston fan has become pretty obnosious fan base as well, with a "holier than thou attitude", which is annoying.....but at least they have the championships to back it up......and they are still not even in the same stratisphere as Philly fan imo.

18 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Everybody hates Philly Fan, except Philly fan......I guess they think, being complete idiot a__holes. For some reason it makes them tougher than everybody else and don't f with is attitutude. 

Boston fan has become pretty obnosious fan base as well, with a "holier than thou attitude", which is annoying.....but at least they have the championships to back it up......and they are still not even in the same stratisphere as Philly fan imo.

I lived there for four years. They are the worst. Even the children are **** faced by halftime talking trash. I love the fact the Flyers have not won the cup since 74. Hopefully it will be another 46 years before they win again. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull