• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Yeah they are getting kind of old.

The longest members do not seem to be the problem, the defense is pretty gross and Murray appears to be a serviceable backup. If nothing more than the goalies were switched this series would be over. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The Pens 

They seem to be in a little bit of trouble down 2-1 to the smelly arrogant Montreal Canadiens.

I actually think they come back and win 2 in a row.....although I never liked Crosby, he is too much of a prima donna for me.....but think you guys will pull it out somehow.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

They seem to be in a little bit of trouble down 2-1 to the smelly arrogant Montreal Canadiens.

I actually think they come back and win 2 in a row.....although I never liked Crosby, he is too much of a prima donna for me.....but think you guys will pull it out somehow.

Canadians stole game one with goaltending. I still think they are too old. This kind of tournament after a long layoff is not to their advantage. Yes, everyone in the NHL can’t stand the cry baby Crosby...except Pens fans. 

2 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

How is Crosby a prima donna? He skates hard every shift on both sides of the ice, he gives perfect passes to his teammates probably more than he should and he gets chipped away on off the puck the entire game because he has never been surrounded by players that will defend him like he deserves? He is a player anyone would want to play with or coach and any team would be glad to have him, being great does not mean one is a prima donna he is the ultimate team player. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
16 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Canadians stole game one with goaltending. I still think they are too old. This kind of tournament after a long layoff is not to their advantage. Yes, everyone in the NHL can’t stand the cry baby Crosby...except Pens fans. 

In such a weird crazy year with such a long lay off, and anythig can happen,  Its hard to buy into:they are too old: or :don't have enough talent".  This tournament is a total crap shoot.  But I do like the Lightning resiliency so far.

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How is Crosby a prima donna? He skates hard every shift on both sides of the ice, he gives perfect passes to his teammates probably more than he should and he gets chipped away on off the puck the entire game because he has never been surrounded by players that will defend him like he deserves? He is a player anyone would want to play with or coach and any team would be glad to have him, being great does not mean one is a prima donna he is the ultimate team player. 

I never said he wasn't a great player, don't be so sensitive.  I just don't like him because he always has that **** smug on his face like he it the next coming of Jesus or something.  Just my perception, but the guy is a great player but has no humility and appears like a total a-- to me....just my opinion.  

Having said that I hope your team gets beat in the next game by Montreal so we don't have to deal with him anymore.....is that clear enough?

Guest Jonesy Bull

And furthermore PUC, your team is past its prime, and ain't going anywhere this year or years to come......sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Guest Jonesy Bull

and btw, the Steelers are also trending downward, and your Pirates ALWAYS suck!  How is that Chris Archer trade doing for you so far?

5 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I never said he wasn't a great player, don't be so sensitive.  I just don't like him because he always has that **** smug on his face like he it the next coming of Jesus or something.  Just my perception, but the guy is a great player but has no humility and appears like a total a-- to me....just my opinion.  

Having said that I hope your team gets beat in the next game by Montreal so we don't have to deal with him anymore.....is that clear enough?

So the problem is your perception of his face and not anything that can actually been seen in his play or interaction with his team?

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

And furthermore PUC, your team is past its prime, and ain't going anywhere this year or years to come......sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Maybe Alexis Lafreiere will help with that