• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Days Won:  25

11 minutes ago, Brad said:

Brief off-topic:  Georgia Mountains...  Been to Helen, Ga and used to have a timeshare in Sky Valley.  Loved Sky Valley resort and golf course.  Helen had a nice course too, but I can't remember the name of it.

Grew up watching Braves and Cubs.  But had a connection to Pittsburgh team.  Took my family to Turner Field a year or two after it opened.  Oldest son grew up a Chipper Jones fan.

Blue Ridge , GA here. It is about an hour from the "German" Town of Helen. Helen is nice to visit for a few days. I know the course and it has been revamped now has fancy spa as well.  Sky Valley is about the same distance from there. The mountains are a beautiful part of the Country. Ironically when I go to the mountains wear USF gear some random person always yells out Go Bulls.  A few of the local sports bars in Blue Ridge have some bulls flags to add to all the other southern football flags and banners.

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Brief off-topic:  Georgia Mountains...  Been to Helen, Ga and used to have a timeshare in Sky Valley.  Loved Sky Valley resort and golf course.  Helen had a nice course too, but I can't remember the name of it.

I was just up there and played that course for the first time with my daughter .  The course is called Innsbruck Golf Club.  It was in very good shape and nice to play.  Enjoyed the scenery and the much different terrain compared to Tampa area.   We loved the Par 3 with the 150 foot drop. 

My parents have a place in Mountain Lakes Resort in Cleveland, a few miles from Helen (think Cabbage Patch Doll hospital) so we go up once or twice a year.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

56 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Blue Ridge , GA here. It is about an hour from the "German" Town of Helen. Helen is nice to visit for a few days. I know the course and it has been revamped now has fancy spa as well.  Sky Valley is about the same distance from there. The mountains are a beautiful part of the Country. Ironically when I go to the mountains wear USF gear some random person always yells out Go Bulls.  A few of the local sports bars in Blue Ridge have some bulls flags to add to all the other southern football flags and banners.

I played the course in my USF polo. Had a nice conversation about the Bulls with the gentleman in the pro shop.  He was a retired high school football coach

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,312
  • Days Won:  25

Nice, surprisingly a lot of people recognize up there.  A lot of FL transplants and vacationers in the area as well.

On Topic 

1-0 LeAd

Lets hope we don't have a repeat of last game.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

53 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

We loved the Par 3 with the 150 foot drop. 

I was telling someone about that hole yesterday when we were playing at The Phoenician in Arizona that has something like a 30-40 feet drop. 😂

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Bolts won today. Now have a 3-1 series lead. Will look to close it out on Wednesday 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

Lightning eliminate Columbus. Looks like we will face Boston in round 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,003
  • Days Won:  469

Boston's #1 goalie opted out?  Is that what I heard the other day?

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, bullsfan27 said:

Lightning eliminate Columbus. Looks like we will face Boston in round 2

Big win for the Bolts down 4-2 in the 3rd.  Awesome come back.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Great comeback