• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TB Lightning

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,231
  • Days Won:  25

10 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

OK, I didn't know that was a 'thing" and I'm usually open to things that are wierd as long as its not hurting anybody.....but its against the rules, and besides he could give somebody a saliva disease or Covid.  Besides he's ugly, if I'm going to be licked by a guy, it wouldn't  be him!

The issue is after he does it  and pisses off the other player he runs away or lays on the ice.

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

The issue is after he does it  and pisses off the other player he runs away or lays on the ice.

He's a coward.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,231
  • Days Won:  25

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

He's a coward.

That is generous.

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, TheGreatOutlaw said:

That is generous.

Its only my attempt to be a nicer version of myself.....its been brought to my attention, I've gone too far with some of my posts lately, which is very likely true.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

17 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

He's a coward.

He is a punk ass ***** mother ****** who needs to be drilled. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Stop p-footing around.  At least say what you really mean.  Your response doesn't seem clear enough to me.....LOL!

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Totally agree with you.

Please forgive me, but one thing I've never understood about you, is that you have teams all over the country depending on the sport.  I know you like the Red Sox....but being from Boston wouldn't you be for all their teams.....and its not like they suck, in fact more times than not their teams are very good.....Maybe you moved around alot or just adopted certain teams.......its just weird to me cause I'm Tampa Bay/USF through and thogh and always have been.

I'm sure you have your reasons.

6 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Totally agree with you.

Please forgive me, but one thing I've never understood about you, is that you have teams all over the country depending on the sport.  I know you like the Red Sox....but being from Boston wouldn't you be for all their teams.....and its not like they suck, in fact more times than not their teams are very good.....Maybe you moved around alot or just adopted certain teams.......its just weird to me cause I'm Tampa Bay/USF through and thogh and always have been.

I'm sure you have your reasons.

All of my teams I adopted in different ways. There is a story for each one. When I lived in GA there was only three TV stations. They would show the Falcons at 12:00 and at 4:00, almost every week, they would show the Rams (amazingly both of these teams played in the NFC West). I loved watching McClutchon, Youngblood, etc. My mother drove me to Atlanta every year to see them live. So they are my childhood team. I must admit it was not the same for me when the franchise was in St. Louis however. Once back in LA I became much more involved following them. For the Rangers, when I moved to NY, I had a choice...Islanders or Rangers. This was easy as my father’s company had season tickets and I went to about 1/3 of the games every year (in the worlds greatest arena Madison Square Garden). For college sports...well that’s easy alma mater baby! However, I do follow KU a little (especially track) since I was there two years on the track team. Now, baseball...I was never a big league fan (too slow) but once I moved to New England it was hard not to cheer for them as they could not win the World Series. So 04 was a memorable year. Out of all the teams I probably follow,  they are least as I still struggle with baseball when the other sports are on. Ok, there you have it brother. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

All of my teams I adopted in different ways. There is a story for each one. When I lived in GA there was only three TV stations. They would show the Falcons at 12:00 and at 4:00, almost every week, they would show the Rams (amazingly both of these teams played in the NFC West). I loved watching McClutchon, Youngblood, etc. My mother drove me to Atlanta every year to see them live. So they are my childhood team. I must admit it was not the same for me when the franchise was in St. Louis however. Once back in LA I became much more involved following them. For the Rangers, when I moved to NY, I had a choice...Islanders or Rangers. This was easy as my father’s company had season tickets and I went to about 1/3 of the games every year (in the worlds greatest arena Madison Square Garden). For college sports...well that’s easy alma mater baby! However, I do follow KU a little (especially track) since I was there two years on the track team. Now, baseball...I was never a big league fan (too slow) but once I moved to New England it was hard not to cheer for them as they could not win the World Series. So 04 was a memorable year. Out of all the teams I probably follow,  they are least as I still struggle with baseball when the other sports are on. Ok, there you have it brother. 

Cool NEB.....now that you explaned it to me, it all makes perfect sense why you went you went the direction you went...I only had a hard time understanding why folks in general don't stick with their home teams no matter what, thick or thin......but your story is a good example of why people have multiple interests,  I guess its called living life and the stories behind it....I get it...very cool, thanks for sharing!

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Cool NEB.....now that you explaned it to me, it all makes perfect sense why you went you went the direction you went...I only had a hard time understanding why folks in general don't stick with their home teams no matter what, thick or thin......but your story is a good example of why people have multiple interests,  I guess its called living life and the stories behind it....I get it...very cool, thanks for sharing!

And I have to say I understand completely for cheering on the home team. Trust me, I get a lot of grief up here about not being a Bruins and patriots fan.