• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Analysis of the HATE you give CCS and Taggart

Guest Jonesy Bull
11 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Is this thread for real?   Talk about finding an excuse to argue .....

Yeah it kind of is....but we are all bored and need real college sports to argue about.  Otherwise we just have this endless mindless dribble.  Damnit Covid!

Guest Jonesy Bull
18 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

Its the Bullspen.......it is what it is!

Edited by Jonesy Bull
Unless something's changed, profanity in pics still a no-no

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

24 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Is this thread for real?   Talk about finding an excuse to argue .....

I decided to play along, shockingly I love the 2 that won and hate  the 2 that lost and left the program in the dumper, I am sure my opinion is not shared by everyone 😀.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

How bored are you anyone want to hear my hot takes on CJL or that coordinator that spiked the football into his nuts? How about the Beast vs whatever this conference is called this week? How there are no package deals in CFB and tethering ourselves to UCF was an anchor around our neck?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I decided to play along, shockingly I love the 2 that won and hate  the 2 that lost and left the program in the dumper, I am sure my opinion is not shared by everyone 😀.

I like CWT I just think some have elevated him a bit too high because he is the only one after the late great CJL that wasn’t hell bent and determined to destroy the program. I wish @CousinRicky was around because he does make some compelling arguments for CSH of which some of his issues were not entirely his fault but they were his problem also his desire to win on the last drive and keep things low scoring won him no favors (it almost seems like a pattern is developing).

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

25 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Its the Bullspen.......it is what it is!

true GIF

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How bored are you anyone want to hear my hot takes on CJL or that coordinator that spiked the football into his nuts? How about the Beast vs whatever this conference is called this week? How there are no package deals in CFB and tethering ourselves to UCF was an anchor around our neck?

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Any of those topics are better than Gator or Corey defending CCS.  They think there is an ulterior motive for our dislike of CCS and not just because he sucked as a coach.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Any of those topics are better than Gator or Corey defending CCS.  They think there is an ulterior motive for our dislike of CCS and not just because he sucked as a coach.

No shizzz.  CCS was a debacle from the San Jose State game in 2017 until the bitter end

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Hit me with a medley of your best stuff

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,408
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I loved Willie, hated both CSH and CCS.  CWT rebuilt a dumpster fire left by CSH and for this he is my second favorite behind CJL.  CCS took a great team and made them good and then failed and lost 14 of his last 18 which is inexcusable.  I think he left better talent then CSH so I agree with your rankings.  We have had 2 good leaders and 2 failed ones.  The reason why we throw so much shade at CCS is because he just left, eventually he will fade away like a fart in the wind much like Skippy.

holtz was the worst by far

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

When a coach has a downward trend as Skippy and Chuck did it really does not matter. You are splitting hairs here. This exercise is like choosing between the last two skanks at 2:00am as the bar is closing. 

• Haha 2