• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

ALE  open, pour, DRINK....Repeat

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

48 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Sangria:

2 cups Carlo Rossi Sangria, 1/3 cup Captain Morgan, 1/3 cup Apricot brandy, 1/3 cup triple sec, 1 cup orange juice( I use pulp free), 1/2 cup lemon juice, 1/4 cup grenadine.

GO BULLS!

I'm actually going to save that. Sounds good if you're in the mood for something like that.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  89
  • Days Won:  0

I now actually have a use for that big jug of Carlo Rossi Sangria on the frig. Thanks

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

This recipe has become part of my regular rotation. If you have a pressure cooker and like Indian, I recommend trying it out. It's easy to double for a larger group or to create leftovers while you hunker down. Some of the spices are hard to come by. You can make the garam masala yourself and I tend to skip the kasoori methi. https://pipingpotcurry.com/instant-pot-chicken-tikka-masala/#wprm-recipe-container-4476

I've been baking a lot more over the past couple weeks mostly to get a break from the kids. I've had the Hummingbird Bakery cookbook collecting dust for years and finally dove in. Their banana loaf is one of the best I've made. https://www.hummingbirdhigh.com/2012/06/hummingbird-bakery-banana-bread.html

I can attest that @&rew Bull has some cooking skills.  Whatever he brought to the tailgates this past year was great.  

Guest SittingBull
2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I can attest that @&rew Bull has some cooking skills.  Whatever he brought to the tailgates this past year was great.  

Of course you ate that after consuming a handle of bourbon!

8 hours ago, SittingBull said:

Of course you ate that after consuming a handle of bourbon!

Usually don't do a lot of bourbon at tailgates.  Try to stick to beer for tailgates. Of course then there are the "lucky" shots.  The luck of those shots doesn't last forever and seems to be a game to game thing.  :thumbsup:  Switched from Jello shots to Fireball and then to Caramel Whisky over the years.  We'll see if we go to something new with having a new coach.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,512
  • Days Won:  422

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Usually don't do a lot of bourbon at tailgates.  Try to stick to beer for tailgates. Of course then there are the "lucky" shots.  The luck of those shots doesn't last forever and seems to be a game to game thing.  :thumbsup:  Switched from Jello shots to Fireball and then to Caramel Whisky over the years.  We'll see if we go to something new with having a new coach.  

Whatever you were doing the last couple of years, stop .....

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1