• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

december 18

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

41 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Just stating facts. But if you want to be petty, the CCS had the SECOND MOST WINS in a season 

CCS also has the biggest drop off in wins from season 1 to season 3 in program history.

#SuperDuperFunFacts

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

The best recruiting CJS can do for us over the next two months is add another National Championship to his belt.

Anyone who doesn’t see that isn’t viewing the larger picture.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,457
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

The best recruiting CJS can do for us over the next two months is add another National Championship to his belt.

Anyone who doesn’t see that isn’t viewing the larger picture.

And, assuming Clemson continues to score as they have been, how many times will the announcers say something about the next head coach at USF? Talk about free marketing! 

"Hey recruit, I'm the guy that has lead the Clemson offense for ALL of Clemson's NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS." GO BULLS!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

30 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

And, assuming Clemson continues to score as they have been, how many times will the announcers say something about the next head coach at USF? Talk about free marketing! 

"Hey recruit, I'm the guy that has lead the Clemson offense for ALL of Clemson's NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS." GO BULLS!

Cue the, "...but Tony Elliott!" posts from the butt hurt xCCS, xCJL crowd.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

You do know what recruiting dead period means, correct.  Apparently, you don't so let me tell you.

The coaches can't do in home visits, nor can the recruit come visit campus.  However, other forms of communication is STILL ALLOWED!!!

This means actual recruiting is STILL HAPPENING!!!  Non Stop!!  They can text a recruit, call and recruit, direct message a recruit, etc.

And during all this time period, Jeff Scott will not be here.  He will be at Clemson.  I mean maybe he can get Clemson ready for the CFP AND recruit all day, who knows.  Maybe he's superman.  However, I for one, would prefer a coach who is dedicating almost all of his time to recruiting at the critical time.

6 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

You do know what recruiting dead period means, correct.  Apparently, you don't so let me tell you.

The coaches can't do in home visits, nor can the recruit come visit campus.  However, other forms of communication is STILL ALLOWED!!!

This means actual recruiting is STILL HAPPENING!!!  Non Stop!!  They can text a recruit, call and recruit, direct message a recruit, etc.

And during all this time period, Jeff Scott will not be here.  He will be at Clemson.  I mean maybe he can get Clemson ready for the CFP AND recruit all day, who knows.  Maybe he's superman.  However, I for one, would prefer a coach who is dedicating almost all of his time to recruiting at the critical time.

**** CJS. He should be here in Tampa so he can text and call recruits.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

7 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

I guess His dad will be handling a lot of this while he’s in Clemson

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

**** CJS. He should be here in Tampa so he can text and call recruits.

Guaranteed Taggart is calling recruits (as is every other coach in the country).  Shame on me for wanting a coach hired by USF, to work for USF.

Edited by BullsFanInTX

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Brad Scott is acting consigliere ala Tom Hagan.200.gif

3 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Guaranteed Taggart is calling recruits (as is every other coach in the country).  Shame on me for wanting a coach hired by USF, to work for USF.

I hear you. CJS is off to a ****** start by telling everyone he's not going to be calling any recruits during the dead period.

• Haha 1