• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nothing Official Yet but....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Some of our donors have their own planes.  May not be flying commercial. In fact, I would doubt it.

Right, but those private flight plans are still files and trackable, with the right know-how.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

4 hours ago, gibbsak said:

Right, but those private flight plans are still files and trackable, with the right know-how.

Didn't know that.  Guess if you know which airport they are going to and from.  But looked like he was signing something in his house so didn't fly down here today???

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Didn't know that.  Guess if you know which airport they are going to and from.  But looked like he was signing something in his house so didn't fly down here today???

Correct. By all accounts he never actually interviewed on campus. This was all done behind remote closed doors. Word would certainly spread if he was in Tampa. News of the hire first came out from Clemson leakers. Actually, the very first word came on the South Carolina 247 board, I think. Question is, when did Kelly sneak off to formally interview Jeff Scott?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, OnTheBus said:

Correct. By all accounts he never actually interviewed on campus. This was all done behind remote closed doors. Word would certainly spread if he was in Tampa. News of the hire first came out from Clemson leakers. Actually, the very first word came on the South Carolina 247 board, I think. Question is, when did Kelly sneak off to formally interview Jeff Scott?

Facetime?

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Facetime?

What a time to be alive.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,545
  • Days Won:  423

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Facetime?

or Skype.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, OnTheBus said:

It’s been reported that Kelly was at the Clemson game on Saturday, and they spoke Saturday night. In fact, I read somewhere that Scott was making calls letting his recruits know on Sunday morning. 

My guess is Scott was plan A all along, but he stayed out of their way to allow them to game prep during the week out of respect 

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,500
  • Days Won:  10

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Some of our donors have their own planes.  May not be flying commercial. In fact, I would doubt it.

Sun Dome, Inc. owns a Cessna Citation 1SP (501) like the one below.  Donated by the Morsanis.

ext1.jpg?w=650&h=430&mode=max

https://flightaware.com/resources/registration/N251CB

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Where the 

"You know I keeps a private jet." when you need it. 

Edited by DELdaBull
Couldn't insert gif

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Yep.  

I want to say someone tracked a private flight out of Austin to Tampa when the Strong rumors hit.