• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF "media" goes on the offensive

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, Thebullsfan said:

I really don't read anything from the TDS cause they're a joke.

Aren’t jokes supposed to be funny?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,117
  • Days Won:  4

I went to Chamberlain HS with Nathan in the prime '07 #2 years. We only talked a few times (big school), but I knew him as one of the other guys always wearing USF stuff. Nice enough to talk to a few times. 

Anyway, maybe I'm just a deranged lunatic in the way Leavitt was, but I think it's pretty soft to hold a coach accountable for an altercation that was all alleged. Shoot, Blue Adam's and Khalid McGee was probably worse than what happend w Leavitt. This is a rough, collision sport dude, and Leavitt said wake the F up. We need a little of that again

• Upvote 2

Just now, WhoRUSF said:

I think it's pretty soft to hold a coach accountable 

To clarify, holding him accountable is fine, but 10+ years later is excessive

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

Leavitt’s has had a few coaching jobs since he was accused of hitting a player. NFL, Colorado, Oregon, FSU. Didn’t stop any of those places from hiring him.

For the record. I don’t believe Leavitt hit Joel Miller. I think it was embellished at best or completely falsified at worst. It was used by some egos at USF to push Leavitt out. 

Edited by Gismo
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,263
  • Days Won:  25

On 12/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, WhoRUSF said:

I went to Chamberlain HS with Nathan in the prime '07 #2 years. We only talked a few times (big school), but I knew him as one of the other guys always wearing USF stuff. Nice enough to talk to a few times. 

Anyway, maybe I'm just a deranged lunatic in the way Leavitt was, but I think it's pretty soft to hold a coach accountable for an altercation that was all alleged. Shoot, Blue Adam's and Khalid McGee was probably worse than what happend w Leavitt. This is a rough, collision sport dude, and Leavitt said wake the F up. We need a little of that again

Gillette is that you?

6 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Gillette is that you?

I was really good friends with Matt Gillette, went to a few games with him back in the day and met him on my little league football team. I'm Vincent Scarinci (a year behind). Did you go to Chamberlain? 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,263

5 hours ago, WhoRUSF said:

I was really good friends with Matt Gillette, went to a few games with him back in the day and met him on my little league football team. I'm Vincent Scarinci (a year behind). Did you go to Chamberlain? 

No I  used to work with him.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/5/2019 at 7:12 PM, WhoRUSF said:

I could tell you all of sh÷= my coaches did to me throughout the years...imo, Miller was busting his hump and getting crapped on by the staff while some of the stars were getting the Jimmy Johnson treatment...and that sent him over the edge when Jim pushed him around at the half of the Louisville game...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

3 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

I could tell you all of sh÷= my coaches did to me throughout the years...imo, Miller was busting his hump and getting crapped on by the staff while some of the stars were getting the Jimmy Johnson treatment...and that sent him over the edge when Jim pushed him around at the half of the Louisville game...

And malcontent Erskin (one of McMustache's moles) was right there to help the kid "fight back". 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756

looks like Collin’s boy is about to go to OD. I wonder if he’ll follow him?