• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

KB will not be the coach either...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

21 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

This is the most intriguing part of the whole thing to me. Just a few weeks ago I heard that VPofA MK knew what needed to be done and that the finances were the issue.  Don't know if I'll ever learn what or who happened here but glad it did.  I just hope it is NOT coming from IPF funds.  

Let us know if you hear anything...curious if someone stepped up.,

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

Now that CCS is gone, no reason to keep KB. Was thinking we were gonna be stuck for one more season. Pro style sucks with USF. Next hire better get back to the Gulf Coast Offense and score points! We have a lot of fast athletic players that need to be able to showcase their skills next season 

Like slick Willie.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

13 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

Like slick Willie.

game of thrones mic drop GIF

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

43 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

This is the most intriguing part of the whole thing to me. Just a few weeks ago I heard that VPofA MK knew what needed to be done and that the finances were the issue.  Don't know if I'll ever learn what or who happened here but glad it did.  I just hope it is NOT coming from IPF funds.  

I think finances DID have a lot to do with the decision. I think they were about to lose a hell of a lot more in ticket sales and donations if this didn't happen. I am in no way anywhere near a major donor, but when you lose enough of us life long peons it's gonna get expensive. 

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

I think finances DID have a lot to do with the decision. I think they were about to lose a hell of a lot more in ticket sales and donations if this didn't happen. I am in no way anywhere near a major donor, but when you lose enough of us life long peons it's gonna get expensive. 

You could be right. The amount of negativity on social media was 100%...Charles never had a chance regardless. 

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You could be right. The amount of negativity on social media was 100%...Charles never had a chance regardless. 

???

Just now, BDYZR said:

???

My point was that if people were knocking for his head on social media there were probably a lot doing it in MK’s face. The ground swell was at the same level, if not higher, with Skip. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

That someone heard Bell was an option is laughable.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Now that CCS is gone, no reason to keep KB. Was thinking we were gonna be stuck for one more season. Pro style sucks with USF. Next hire better get back to the Gulf Coast Offense and score points! We have a lot of fast athletic players that need to be able to showcase their skills next season 

Kb Offense is pro style and spread. His qb last year ran for more than 800 yards and 11 touchdowns on the ground. How much more spread can you get ? Obviously we didn’t have the Qb, oline , and playmakers to be successful. Blaming Kb when he didn’t even get a chance to recruit his guys here is ridiculous. We need to stop talking about the gulf coast. It was The Flowers Offense. Reason why taggart offense hasn’t been successful any where else. Reason why even with flowers at Qb we couldn’t even win the division. Let Kb recruit his qb and players and we will be playing in the conference championship. Every where Kb has been he’s built up into championship teams for the ground up. We went from 10 and 2, 7 and 6 (6 straight loses) 4and8 for a reason that was the issue before Kb even got here. Give Kb a chance to recruit Florida and create his winning culture he would kill it here. Just look at the offensive recruits he’s been recruiting this year. Hire a coach that has built a program and won a conference or national championship every where he has been. Only Kb has done that. Not once at a program has he not won a championship in 3 years. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, rts said:

What about Kade?  Will he lose his job as well if Kerwin isn't retained?  Thought he was doing a pretty solid job as Quality Control Analyst - Offense.

Kade was a big part at Valdosta State. Was the Offensive Coordinator and Called the plays. Recruited a lot of the players from Florida that went 25 and 1 there the last 2 years. Also heard he is a big part of the offensive recruiting here with the QBs and speed that we have been recruiting this year plus Latrell Williams the Tennessee Transfer.