• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

KB will not be the coach either...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,197
  • Days Won:  42

2 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Kb player professional for 13 year. Ever since he started as a head coach he has won either a conference or national championship in his 1st 3 season. High school won the state championship.  Jacksonville never had a winning record. Year 2 he won the conference championship. Kb last year 2 years at Jacksonville he was 9 and 2,  9 and 2. Since then Jacksonville has went 5 and 5, 7 and 4, 2 and 8, 3 and 8 (won 1 game in conference this year) at Valdosta year 3 he won conference and national championship. The guy builds programs as a head coach and wins championships 

Are you KB’s agent of something? I kid. I said it before and will say it again that I was not apposed to have KB come back to maybe take over for CCS next season to see if his offense makes that jump in year 2 as his track record seems to show it takes his system a few years to blossom. Many USF players have praised KB on his knowledge of the game so I’m sure he will succeed if not at USF but at his next opportunity.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I’m completely shocked by the suggestion that USF would consider KB as the head coach going forward. No chance...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

I’d give KB more of a break except for in game 12 the offense looked like it was the first day of practice. A dozen false starts. The QB totally clueless passing to empty field, the ball being snapped when QB isn’t looking, no pass protection. Its game 12 against our rival and the performance did not instill confidence needed to keep Bell. Not to mention the season in its entirety. You just cannot perform in such a manner and expect to keep your job. 

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

30 minutes ago, Gismo said:

I’d give KB more of a break except for in game 12 the offense looked like it was the first day of practice. A dozen false starts. The QB totally clueless passing to empty field, the ball being snapped when QB isn’t looking, no pass protection. Its game 12 against our rival and the performance did not instill confidence needed to keep Bell. Not to mention the season in its entirety. You just cannot perform in such a manner and expect to keep your job. 

Good point. That last game was definitely a step or two back. It was reminiscent of the first game.  

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

So if BJM is the interim HC does that make Bell the new DC? He did pretty well shut our offense down this season 🤣

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

4 hours ago, brybull1970 said:

Puc86 rubs one out every morning to this thread.

I honestly wanted KB to prove me wrong, I was just playing the odds. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I honestly wanted KB to prove me wrong, I was just playing the odds. 

Kelly probably thought he was going to get KB as his fallback guy, but KB **** the bed

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Kelly probably thought he was going to get KB as his fallback guy, but KB **** the bed

It was a nice idea, I guess, but it certainly was a reach and a perfect recipe for what we got. 

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

15 minutes ago, puc86 said:

It was a nice idea, I guess, but it certainly was a reach and a perfect recipe for what we got. 

Actually, if that was indeed the plan, I like MK even more... that means he identified his guy last year, got him on board with a "prove it" one year deal and was able to determine that he wasn't "the guy" without giving him a contract/3-years/buyout... Brilliant!

I guess the down side is if that was indeed "his guy", what's in store for us now?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

To be fair could any OC work with that line and McCloud.

I do think Bell could work here with his players...but he really crapped the bed.

If you watch his Valdosta State team the offense looks really good. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade
  • Upvote 1