• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

KB will not be the coach either...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

Just now, Bullrush33 said:

I love our previous players but until they start coaching a position first that’s a no for me and preferably a lower level.

Yup.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

The one thing that really baffles me is why so many wanted CKB as the head man, his audition was abysmal at best, he was a complete and utter failure and watching this offense was unbearable.  I realize he had only had one year but the thought of that **** returning was scary. I will fall on the sword and admit I thought he was a good hire along with Strong but I was dead ass wrong.  There is not one rational argument to keep CKB around let alone promote him SMH.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,187
  • Days Won:  42

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

The one thing that really baffles me is why so many wanted CKB as the head man, his audition was abysmal at best, he was a complete and utter failure and watching this offense was unbearable.  I realize he had only had one year but the thought of that **** returning was scary. I will fall on the sword and admit I thought he was a good hire along with Strong but I was dead ass wrong.  There is not one rational argument to keep CKB around let alone promote him SMH.

Now that CCS is gone, no reason to keep KB. Was thinking we were gonna be stuck for one more season. Pro style sucks with USF. Next hire better get back to the Gulf Coast Offense and score points! We have a lot of fast athletic players that need to be able to showcase their skills next season 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

I was dead ass wrong too about KB and CCS.

Totally agree....what we need right now is a total reset.  Keep nobody associated with CCS - well may Shaun King....but not even sure about that.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

True. The only way he stayed is if CCS stayed. I think my concern was one of dollars but best we just clean house and move on. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

but best we just clean house and move on. 

More like burn the house down, I will give Puc props, he did call CKB a terrible hire right out of the gate.  Pro style and USF should never ever be mentioned in the same sentence again.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I don’t think anyone really wanted KB on long term. Keeping KB would have only been about the money.

Hiring a brand new staff has always been the ideal solution but it also would be the most expensive option.

it will be interesting to find out what was behind the decision? Did someone come up with some money? Did the administration give the green light to make the additional funds available?

Puc will find new material. I have faith. 😀

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

More like burn the house down, I will give Puc props, he did call CKB a terrible hire right out of the gate.  Pro style and USF should never ever be mentioned in the same sentence again.

Got to go spread...yes that’s what she said 😀

• Haha 1

Just now, usf97 said:

I don’t think anyone really wanted KB on long term. Keeping KB would have only been about the money.

Hiring a brand new staff has always been the ideal solution but it also would be the most expensive option.

it will be interesting to find out what was behind the decision? Did someone come up with some money? Did the administration give the green light to make the additional funds available?

No idea and that bandaid approach was doomed so glad we were not forced to go down that road.  I still believe there are people that still believe in KB and think he was capable of putting our team back on the map.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,611
  • Days Won:  108

49 minutes ago, usf97 said:

Puc will find new material. I have faith. 😀

This is the most intriguing part of the whole thing to me. Just a few weeks ago I heard that VPofA MK knew what needed to be done and that the finances were the issue.  Don't know if I'll ever learn what or who happened here but glad it did.  I just hope it is NOT coming from IPF funds.