• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hate to ridicule the students...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

my thoughts as well.  Tailgating is great but the product on the field is sickening and CCS is pathetic

Chuckles makes me regurgitate all my good tailgate food.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

me too!

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 11/23/2019 at 6:55 PM, SpeedBull said:

This program is getting exactly what it deserves. Zero support.

It is a disgrace. At one point we were exciting and had the whole world in front of us.

We are a f**cking shadow of our former selves. I’m embarrassed....and I’m starting not to care.

I graduated 2001...4 years in to the program. The honeymoon is over.

USF Administration....wake the F up and do something. We are 1/2 step away from complete irrelevance. I’m disgusted.

Tell us how you really feel!

I love the passion, it means that you really care....i know all the people on this board really care too.....if we had more like you we would have the money to do more.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

23 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

23 hours ago, snarling Bull said:

me too!

Usually too much alcohol is involved in that kind of thing.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

On 11/23/2019 at 10:32 PM, GaUSFBull said:

You're a shell of the fan you used to be.

Most are.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Usually too much alcohol is involved in that kind of thing.

lol no alcohol at our tailgates, that might make me not care at all

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,777
  • Days Won:  6

On 11/23/2019 at 8:00 PM, TheGreatOutlaw said:

We sure did for those free tickets. I can't give mine away anymore. I had to pull @puc86's arm to take mine to find a home at the tailgate.

To make it worse, my roommate joined me in Leavittville for that joyous night but did not attend USF. I got a seat in the 100 level and he was relegated to the 200s as my companion. Being a student from ‘05-the 08’ season was an amazing time. 

thanks for the memories @mgrothe8 !

Guest Jonesy Bull

If you are going to ridicule the students (which I think is ridiculous), you might as well ridicule the Alumni while you are at it........neither are showing up if you hadn't noticed.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,765
  • Days Won:  3

What if,  just s'posin, that USF football is traveling the same track as USF basketball? What if we're destined for a lifetime of mediocrity and relentless 'outside lookin' in' seasons? Could be! Face it, there are only so many times you can contend with showing up in person just to watch the Bulls fail. After nearly 30 years of following USF basketball, and football since its inception, eventually you have to face facts. Not sayin' you can't wallow in your fantasies, that's certainly your god given right. Just saying that, season after season, hope is not a strategy. 

Can't fault anyone for not attending. It should be entertaining, an enjoyable way to while away Saturday evenings. Once it ceases to be fun, the reasons to attend go out the window. 

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

34 minutes ago, WoolyBully said:

What if,  just s'posin, that USF football is traveling the same track as USF basketball? What if we're destined for a lifetime of mediocrity and relentless 'outside lookin' in' seasons? Could be! Face it, there are only so many times you can contend with showing up in person just to watch the Bulls fail. After nearly 30 years of following USF basketball, and football since its inception, eventually you have to face facts. Not sayin' you can't wallow in your fantasies, that's certainly your god given right. Just saying that, season after season, hope is not a strategy. 

Can't fault anyone for not attending. It should be entertaining, an enjoyable way to while away Saturday evenings. Once it ceases to be fun, the reasons to attend go out the window. 

Sadly, it’s all about the tailgate now.  The tailgate is still fun, and as we pack up to head toward the stadium, we are almost under the delusion that we have a chance to actually win. When the tailgate is no longer fun, it will be time to be a stay at home fan.