• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official In Game Thread - South Florida Bulls vs. IUPUI

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Same. I’ll wait and fly down in March for some USF baseball. This train wreck ain’t getting my $. 

But you’re flying down for baseball? The team that missed the AAC tourney? Seriously...missed the ******* AAC tourney. Do you know how bad you’ve got to be to pull that off in a conference where half the teams come from places that start the season indoors?

Edited by JTrue

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, JTrue said:

But you’re flying down for baseball? The team that missed the AAC tourney? Seriously...missed the ******* AAC tourney. Do you now how bad you’ve got to be to pull that off in a conference where half the teams come from places that start the season indoors?

All truth be told mainly for the weather and to hit the bookstore. At least I am not emotionally invested in baseball so it’s a little more relaxing, 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

10 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

No, it’s on slow release. He’s saving his emotional outbursts. Kind of like CCS saves timeouts

If CBG doesn’t start going Leavitt during games he will be fired.  Like cowbell we need more yelling.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I don’t even know what to say about major USF sports anymore. This was a horrible performance by USF basketball, football is worse, and I have very little confidence in baseball after some of what I saw last season. This past couple weeks I’ve gotten more and more depressed about this university and it’s hard for me to even sport my USF gear right now. 

I’ve been as positive as can be for as long as can be this is mentally exhausting and I’m not in the mood to be a USF “cheerleader” with this going on. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, OcalaBull2 said:

I don’t even know what to say about major USF sports anymore. This was a horrible performance by USF basketball, football is worse, and I have very little confidence in baseball after some of what I saw last season. This past couple weeks I’ve gotten more and more depressed about this university and it’s hard for me to even sport my USF gear right now. 

I’ve been as positive as can be for as long as can be this is mentally exhausting and I’m not in the mood to be a USF “cheerleader” with this going on. 

Our sports culture is so bad...and I am talking about the sports that matter. Even if we get a decent year from them it only lasts one maybe two seasons then it’s back to crap. Just a terrible sports culture. 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

11 minutes ago, NovaBull said:

Not a bad idea, my wife’s company has seats in the club section that includes all you can eat and drink.

Definitely go check it out. I used to go to Panthers games at the old Miami arena. Granted I was kid, but we always had fun. Now I take my kids to sharks games and they love it. It should be a good time 

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

We just can't have success can we? 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Our sports culture is so bad...and I am talking about the sports that matter. Even if we get a decent year from them it only lasts one maybe two seasons then it’s back to crap. Just a terrible sports culture. 

But our rugby and hockey are supposed to be good

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You go around campus and there’s nothing to even indicate that we have sports. The university itself doesn’t seem to care at all. I can’t name a single reason to be excited about our major sports. Not a single one. Mike Kelly might be able to make some kind of impact but until then I guess I’ll have to get excited the times that we ~might~ be able to win against UCF, because there are far too many let downs during regular season.