• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official In Game Thread - South Florida Bulls vs. IUPUI

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

9 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

So, there was one bit of good news tonight.  We left with about 6 minutes to go.  Headed east on Fletcher and about to get on I-75. I missed the sign that said that I-75N was shut down but my wife caught it.  Turned on Maps real quick and made a U turn instead of getting on.  Wife found a note on Maps that it would be closed until Midnight.  That would have really topped off the evening.  

7am - Still closed.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Thought about this as I went to bed last night.  I didn't know how serious this was and I did not mean to make light of the situation on the roadway.  I was pointing out we were lucky not to get caught in the traffic not.  Found out on the 11 o'clock news that people had died.  Didn't mean to come across as unfeeling. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

Thought about this as I went to bed last night.  I didn't know how serious this was and I did not mean to make light of the situation on the roadway.  I was pointing out we were lucky not to get caught in the traffic not.  Found out on the 11 o'clock news that people had died.  Didn't mean to come across as unfeeling. 

Its not your fault, you didn't know what happened.....it is very sad though!