• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart fired

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, USFBulls727 said:

Taggart, or someone on his staff, was responsible for bringing Q and Mack here. That may not have happened without him. That was the best offense we've ever seen here. Not saying we should bring him back, but he helped turned this program around. Would it kill you to give the guy a little credit?

He got a REALLY quick hook at FSU. Not often you see a guy get canned that quickly with it being strictly performance related.

He is 10 year into coaching and has been a loser at ever stop but the only one he was at a single year on his path to a lifelong losing record with zero bowl victories he is a lifelong failing fraud that has earned his unemployment.  

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, slick1ru2 said:
1 minute ago, Vivadiscordia said:

That's just the nature of football recruiting for you. Some players pan out, others don't. Some highly rated recruits don't live up to their hype, while other, low star prospects vastly outperform what's expected. You have no idea what you are getting until game day comes around. 

PJ FLECK SHOULD BE THEIR GUY

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

Just now, puc86 said:

He is 10 year into coaching and has been a loser at ever stop but the only one he was at a single year on his path to a lifelong losing record with zero bowl victories he is a lifelong failing fraud that has earned his unemployment.  

****, I wish I could earn some of that unemployment money.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Screw him. He left the family. Let him take his millions and eat it. He was dead to me the day he left...

I appreciated what he did turning our program around, would had left for the money as well, what he did to Oregon was garbage and I hate FSU so glad he shat the bed there.  He still walks away a very rich man, so will CCS.  Amazing how these 2 incompetent buffoons made millions with limited success, baffles the mind.  

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Screw him. He left the family. Let him take his millions and eat it. He was dead to me the day he left...

His "Family" would probably be WKU, his alma mater. I guess you'll be angry with any future coach who makes a stop here and has some success, because other than CJL, they are going to bolt, just as Taggart did, each and every time a P5 school throws money at them. That's life in the American. Would have been risky for Taggart to stay here any longer. He bolted at the right time. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Azmodi said:

****, I wish I could earn some of that unemployment money.

So would anyone; hopefully universities at some point learn a lesson about fully guaranteed contracts to fail people upward.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Corey lea said:

PJ FLECK SHOULD BE THEIR GUY

Got a feeling they will get rejected a few times as it is hard to bring in coaches when their boosters are quick to call for their head. FSU is a dumpster fire right now. Maybe they can get Tom Allen, Mark Stoops, Or Josh Heupal 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

CWT found his dream job was a toxic pressure cooker that demanded unrealistic results in an unrealistic time frame. But nobody should feel bad for him because he played them with his contract after playing Oregon.

Keep calm and play to your millionaire donors!!

I look forward seeing him make even more money as a very successful prosperity gospel televangelist.

1 minute ago, USFBulls727 said:

His "Family" would probably be WKU, his alma mater. I guess you'll be angry with any future coach who makes a stop here and has some success, because other than CJL, they are going to bolt, just as Taggart did, each and every time a P5 school throws money at them. That's life in the American. Would have been risky for Taggart to stay here any longer. He bolted at the right time. 

Neb doesn’t like CJL because he hates success and loyalty but maybe our 50th coach can come halfway close to sniffing CJL’s legacy 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

You are correct and I will hope for their failure as well. Doc 1 College sports is not the real world and I am only concerned with my alma mater.