• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart fired

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

CWT found his dream job was a toxic pressure cooker that demanded unrealistic results in an unrealistic time frame. But nobody should feel bad for him because he played them with his contract after playing Oregon.

Keep calm and play to your millionaire donors!!

I look forward seeing him make even more money as a very successful prosperity gospel televangelist.

Sounds about right as long as he doesn’t preach about success 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

I think Matt Rhule would be the ideal choice for FSU, but I can't see it happening. He apparently has one of the highest buyouts in CFB with the new contract he just signed. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

Neb doesn’t like CJL because he hates success and loyalty but maybe our 50th coach can come halfway close to sniffing CJL’s legacy 

I will support CJL 1 mil times before Willie. Hell, you might even be able to sell me on a return, but I am tired of this sales act by Willie. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I appreciated what he did turning our program around, would had left for the money as well, what he did to Oregon was garbage and I hate FSU so glad he shat the bed there.  He still walks away a very rich man, so will CCS.  Amazing how these 2 incompetent buffoons made millions with limited success, baffles the mind.  

If the people in Oregon were not tree huggers they would probably start a bonfire in celebration of his firing. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Sounds about right as long as he doesn’t preach about success 

Dude can preach about how he wasn't feeling right coaching football, feeling he should be making more of a difference and the FSU firing was a direct message from God that he received. Call my 1-800 number and order my book The God Coast Offense.

3 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Got a feeling they will get rejected a few times as it is hard to bring in coaches when their boosters are quick to call for their head. FSU is a dumpster fire right now. Maybe they can get Tom Allen, Mark Stoops, Or Josh Heupal 

When you are a life long loser and you are dragging a program that used win national championships down to unprecedented lows as you keep them from bowl games two years in a row when no one else in three decades could do it one time it’s not that they are unreasonable it’s that you suck.

• ???? 1

1 minute ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Dude can preach about how he wasn't feeling right coaching football, feeling he should be making more of a difference and the FSU firing was a direct message from God that he received. Call my 1-800 number and order my book The God Coast Offense.

How to make $30 million with less talent and success than every single person around you.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He is 10 year into coaching and has been a loser at ever stop but the only one he was at a single year on his path to a lifelong losing record with zero bowl victories he is a lifelong failing fraud that has earned his unemployment.  

WKU was 0-12 before he got there. He got them to a bowl before he left. We were, what 3-9 before he arrived here? He had us pretty **** good before leaving here. He has had to rebuild at almost every stop....even at FSU according to some. He has typically left programs far better than when he arrived. He managed to get Kendall Briles...who I believe you thought highly of...to come to FSU. Just didn't work out for whatever reason, though I thought that was an awfully fast firing. Also, he did OK at Oregon in his one year there. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484

How to make $30 million with less talent and success than every single person around you.

He could be like Herm Edwards, except bad. 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,416
  • Days Won:  43

When you are a life long loser and you are dragging a program that used win national championships down to unprecedented lows as you keep them from bowl games two years in a row when no one else in three decades could do it one time it’s not that they are unreasonable it’s that you suck.

FSU is a major dumpster fire! And I’m pretty sure that mess was going on way before CWT came to town. Jimbo Fischer must have been right about it. So CWT probably took years off his life dealing with that mess. He deserves more 

• Upvote 1