• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart fired

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

I better be does not care at all, he is a life long loser and the truth has to catch up to him at some point. There canโ€™t be a college coach on the planet that has made more money per win.ย 

**** son, I thought I disliked the dude but you just took it to another level. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Not feeling bad at all for him. He is rich, let him eat his money and F off.ย 

1 minute ago, Vivadiscordia said:

Say it with me folks; NO RETREADS

preach GIF

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

1 minute ago, Vivadiscordia said:

Say it with me folks; NO RETREADS

d&d flirt GIF by Hyper RPG

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, USFBulls727 said:

Not sure why some of you seem so giddy about his firing. The guy took over a steaming pile of garbage here (and WKU for that matter) and turned us into something respectable. Some of you seem to just refuse to give him credit for anything.....saying that Q and Mack deserve some of that buyout money....that it was because of Kinnan, Weist, etc, etc. Everything that has gone wrong here as of late is ultimately on Charlie, so I guess the 2015 & 2016 teams success was ultimately on Taggs? Each and every one of you likely would have bolted for the $$$ just as he did. He will be an FBS Head Coach to start the 2020 if he wants it. I wish the guy nothing but the best.ย 

Taggart has always been a poor coach, with a losing record, and no bowl wins. Quinton and Mack carried him to Oregon, and then somehow FSU made the single most stupid hiring decision of all time.ย 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

Not sure why some of you seem so giddy about his firing. The guy took over a steaming pile of garbage here (and WKU for that matter) and turned us into something respectable. Some of you seem to just refuse to give him credit for anything.....saying that Q and Mack deserve some of that buyout money....that it was because of Kinnan, Weist, etc, etc. Everything that has gone wrong here as of late is ultimately on Charlie, so I guess the 2015 & 2016 teams success was ultimately on Taggs? Each and every one of you likely would have bolted for the $$$ just as he did. He will be an FBS Head Coach to start the 2020 if he wants it. I wish the guy nothing but the best.ย 

Screw him. He left the family. Let him take his millions and eat it. He was dead to me the day he left...

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

UConn will hire him in a heartbeat and would be a fitting destination for CWT as the nomad coach can join the nomad program.

CWT will take the assistant job at Michigan before wasting his time with UConnย 

3 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

UConn will hire him in a heartbeat and would be a fitting destination for CWT as the nomad coach can join the nomad program.

**** that would be perfectย 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, pascobull said:

I guess he had "no plan" once he got to FSU. hehe.

He did. His contract was his plan. Getting set for life to suck. It should be illegal.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,442
  • Days Won:  19

13 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

ย 

ย 

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Itโ€™s easy to be classy when people pay you $17 million for being a complete and utter failure.

Makes for a soft landing pad.Rolling In It Youtube GIFRolling In It Youtube GIF

Cash money.gif

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

I can't believe how many people seriously want to take Willie back. It's even more pathetic than the Jim Leavitt crowd. No retreads. Nothing more embarrassing than hoping your newly single ex will take you back. It's yearning for days gone while ignoring all the negatives.ย 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

Think what is good is that CWT can no longer steal recruits from USF right now lol., ย