• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why does Kerwin Bell hate offense?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

Ckb will figure it out. He always has. Look how he is recruiting on offense. We have 2 talented QBs committed and a lot of speed/playmakers with the ball. I think he understands recruiting this state and has a feel about him that people like. Also Ckb has went out offering some juco offensive lineman and playmakers. As of right now we have 0 juco offensive lineman on the team. Is it ckb fault our best player/playmaker Ford is suspended? I think not! 

Guest Jonesy Bull
44 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Well if you were to envision a personification of flaccid it would probably look a lot like this

Kerwin Bell says he is excited about returning to Florida and serving as USF's new offensive coordinator.

OK Puc…..you made me laugh (and a little uncomfortable) on this one!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,550
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That's a distinct possibility.  But unlike you, I'm not ready to say that KB is a bad coordinator.  I don't think we have enough of a sample size especially given the current roster that is in place on Offense.

I was even more disappointed in the Defense this last game, that we didn't have a better game plan to stop what we knew was coming.  Right now we don't have a good team, and that falls on CCS in my mind.

The defense had 2 TFL, 3 turnovers, held Navy to 21pts in the first half and kept Navy scoreless in the 3rd quarter. What else could the defense have done?  They would have had to hold Navy to 2pts for us to have won...since the offense only scored 3pts!!!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,258
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The defense had 2 TFL, 3 turnovers, held Navy to 21pts in the first half and kept Navy scoreless in the 3rd quarter. What else could the defense have done?  They would have had to hold Navy to 2pts for us to have won...since the offense only scored 3pts!!!

But imagine how little we would have scored if not for KBs greatness!!! Who else could get 50 yds of passing and 3 pts with these players? The mad is a miracle worker.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,550
  • Days Won:  28

36 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Ckb will figure it out. He always has. Look how he is recruiting on offense. We have 2 talented QBs committed and a lot of speed/playmakers with the ball. I think he understands recruiting this state and has a feel about him that people like. Also Ckb has went out offering some juco offensive lineman and playmakers. As of right now we have 0 juco offensive lineman on the team. Is it ckb fault our best player/playmaker Ford is suspended? I think not! 

I am ecstatic about both QB recruits

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

the defense gave up 434 yards rushing (7.4 yards per carry) and 9-12 on 3rd downs. all worse than Holy cross or ECU against navy.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

I am ecstatic about both QB recruits

weren't you ecstatic about this year?

Guest Jonesy Bull

We consistently could not stop them on 3rd down, which has been a theme all season btw, and they had 2 or 3 breakaway runs for TDs.  No bueno.  I agree we have improved in certain areas like turnovers and TFL which is somewhat encouraging.

Of course we were never going to win any game by scoring 3 points.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 hour ago, Jonesy Bull said:

We consistently could not stop them on 3rd down, which has been a theme all season btw, and they had 2 or 3 breakaway runs for TDs.  No bueno.  I agree we have improved in certain areas like turnovers and TFL which is somewhat encouraging.

Of course we were never going to win any game by scoring 3 points.

3rd and automatic has been a USF trademark for some time, not just this season.

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

3rd and automatic has been a USF trademark for some time, not just this season.

And defense is suppose to be Strongs specialty.  There has been some improvement but not nearly enough.