• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Game changers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

You better hope that KB does not pick up the offense in these last games as many members on this board are going to ride you like $5 hooker walking through town on military leave day. 

I hope he does and I welcome the onslaught, I have broad shoulders.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

He is our newest normal and not my cup of tea; it doesn’t ruin my day that some people like him and I am not sure why it is so upsetting for them to hear someone else doesn’t particularly care for the hire. To date his results have seemed more on par with my feelings than theirs so I don’t understand why every week has to be did you see how amazingly we managed to have 110th rated offense? Ain’t it grand to be inept since KB said awe shucks I suck in an interview and once scored points in a season no one is fully sure ever actually existed?

I think he sucks so far. But I didn't decide that before he coached a game.

7 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I have learned in our current climate that it’s more important to be first than it is to be right. If the tide had changed I would have pivoted and everyone would have forgotten my original stance and since it hasn’t I get to continue to pound my chest over how excellent I am at judging offensive coaching talent. You heard it here first!

Edited by puc86

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I have learned in our current climate that it’s more important to be first than it is to be right. If the tide had changed I would have pivoted and everyone would have forgotten my original stance and since it hasn’t I get to continue to pound my chest over how excellent I am at judging offensive coaching tallent.

Like I said, I knew how this was going to go. You spent an evening trying to argue that Tim Tebow and Michael Vick weren't "dual-threat" QBs just so you wouldn't have to admit KB used an offense at Valdosta that runs the QB.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTrue said:

Like I said, I knew how this was going to go. You spent an evening trying to argue that Tim Tebow and Michael Vick weren't "dual-threat" QBs just so you wouldn't have to admit KB used an offense at Valdosta that runs the QB.

Doesn’t sound like something I would do.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  166
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

His game plan almost single handedly cost us the game and at after failing miserably as he has at every moment we have had the misfortune of suffering thru his tenure the qb said “hey stupid you are getting me killed with your garbage ideas think there is a chance we can try some of that running stuff?”

Qb didn’t get hit once in the pocket, didn’t give up any sacks so that’s a false narrative. Mccloud has to throw ball away and slide more! He’s a freshman he holds on the sons times when people underneath are open. Last week when team blitzed to help qb ckb went max protection. Whatever the defense gives him gameplan wise he does it. Doesn’t just run the same plays every week hoping the players just make plays , that doesn’t work vs the teams just as talented. Why we haven’t won a conference championship 

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

In the roughly 100 coaches we have gone thru i think there has been roughly 3 examples of FCS level or lower coaches and with no FBS level experience that went onto go straight to an offensive coordinator position at a P5 or AAC school. People bring up random coaches and almost all of them have FBS experience yet we ignore it and bring the exact same wrong examples up the next day.

Bell worked at Florida under spurrier aka power 5 , also was Oc in the cfl. So how did Will Hall get a fbs Oc job from west Georgia ? By the way he never came close to doing what ckb did in the same conference, neither did mike leach or holgerson who are 2 of the top offensive minds in college football ? Am I right ? Rich rod was also d2 at glenville state ! Brian kelly d2 Offense could t touch ckb and he’s the head coach at last year final 4 Notre Dame! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Qb didn’t get hit once in the pocket, didn’t give up any sacks so that’s a false narrative. Mccloud has to throw ball away and slide more! He’s a freshman he holds on the sons times when people underneath are open. Last week when team blitzed to help qb ckb went max protection. Whatever the defense gives him gameplan wise he does it. Doesn’t just run the same plays every week hoping the players just make plays , that doesn’t work vs the teams just as talented. Why we haven’t won a conference championship 

Of all the offenses ranked 109 out of 130 ours is obviously the best, maybe trying something over again or trying to run something we maybe good at is perhaps a better idea than whatever it is KB is doing statistically close to the worst in the country that only a handful of people on this board seems to appreciate. 

5 minutes ago, Bullgrad84 said:

Bell worked at Florida under spurrier aka power 5 , also was Oc in the cfl. So how did Will Hall get a fbs Oc job from west Georgia ? By the way he never came close to doing what ckb did in the same conference, neither did mike leach or holgerson who are 2 of the top offensive minds in college football ? Am I right ? Rich rod was also d2 at glenville state ! Brian kelly d2 Offense could t touch ckb and he’s the head coach at last year final 4 Notre Dame! 

Bell had a grad assistant season the year he graduated and some decade before he attempted to coach. I have freely posted that screenshot and have always said the word position coach to preemptively  negate that sad grasping at straws. Having coached at any level doesn’t make you a bad coach having always coached at a low level for decades does, ie KB.

47 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I mean I can respect the opinion but is our talent at Qb, oline, and skill players like it use to be? Maybe USF just hasn’t recruited well the last 3 years. I don’t see the speed and explosive players like Q, Mack, Valdez, Adams on that field. Look at Ucf guys! They look like a real Florida team they have soooo much speed and QB that really play! Before he got hurt one of the best in the country.