• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok there is tons of egg on hater’s face right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

20 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

UConn's only win was 24-21 over Wagner. The following week, Wagner lost to the East Stroudsburg Warriors (not making that up) 24-14. Always nice to see us win, and we should be 3-2 right now, but UConn is FCS level.

And they were still ranked ahead of us in the great "rankings" published here weekly for some reason ...... lmao

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

And they were still ranked ahead of us in the great "rankings" published here weekly for some reason ...... lmao

UConn, or East Stroudsburg?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, USFBulls727 said:

UConn, or East Stroudsburg?

both .... 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Lets not kid ourselves.  They are still ahead of us, at least in football until they are not.

We dont even know who will be coaching our team next year.

That said i am loving the Knat losses this year.

I think you misunderstood my post...my point was UCF is on an uptick and USF is becoming less relevant by the day.

Edited by SpeedBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

3 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

I think you misunderstood my post...my point was UCF is on an uptick and USF is becoming less relevant by the day.

It's more like we're both becoming less relevant by the day ........ it's just that their downward trajectory is more vertical than ours.

Guest Jonesy Bull
13 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

Thats not the way I read it but ok.  If u say so.

Regardless I would argue that after 2 undefeated seasons and now already 2 ucf losses this year (you can throw in the last year bowl loss), that they are not currently on the "uptick" as you say.

At this point we really dont know how good of a HC Huepel is.  Last year he rode Frosts veteran team.  He may be really good but Im not convinced yet.

Meantime we have our own problems to deal with.  For BYU, would like to see a solid game plan, a well prepared team that can actually execute said plan. Not nearly convinced yet of that either.

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Regardless I would argue that after 2 undefeated seasons and now already 2 ucf losses this year (you can throw in the last year bowl loss additionally), that they are not currently on the "uptick" as you say.

At this point we really dont know how good of a HC Huepel is.  Last year he rode Frosts veteran team.  He may be really good but Im not convinced yet.

Meantime we have our own problems to deal with.  For BYU, would like to see a solid game plan, a well prepared team that can actually execute said plan. Not nearly convinced yet of that either.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

32 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Regardless I would argue that after 2 undefeated seasons and now already 2 ucf losses this year (you can throw in the last year bowl loss), that they are not currently on the "uptick" as you say.

Well said. I’m not drinking that UCF koolaid right now. Yeah they had a good run but they lost that edge. USF has nowhere to go but up. With the new and improved offense with KB I’m expecting USF to Finish Strong!!!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,031
  • Days Won:  38

2 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

Well said. I’m not drinking that UCF koolaid right now. Yeah they had a good run but they lost that edge.

I'm hoping it's similar to when we were 7-0 and hanging on for dear life.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

I'm hoping it's similar to when we were 7-0 and hanging on for dear life.

lol it won’t be that bad. USF was lucky to be 7-0 last season when they could of lost three games right before the slide.