• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok there is tons of egg on hater’s face right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

And to my point, there were tons of USF fans calling for Leavitt to be fired after all of his late season collapses. Peeps got tired of it way before the so called slap heard around Tampa Bay

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

And to my point, there were tons of USF fans calling for Leavitt to be fired after all of his late season collapses. Peeps got tired of it way before the so called slap heard around Tampa Bay

Every single one of them was an idiot, every single one of them was wrong, the majority of them have left and their idiocy has damned us to the hell we have spent the decade in.

• Me no likey 1

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Every single one of them was an idiot, every single one of them was wrong, the majority of them have left and their idiocy has damned us to the hell we have spent the decade in.

I agree that they were wrong. I was defending Leavitt on this board and it is kind of the same BS that we all are doing right now with CCS lol. It goes in cycles lol

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Bull Daly said:

I agree that they were wrong. I was defending Leavitt on this board and it is kind of the same BS that we all are doing right now with CCS lol. It goes in cycles lol

I appreciate your efforts and I hope you are as right this time as your were then, I do not see reasons for hope in this current regime and I really would like to see it. Since the Jim CCS was the first hire I actually liked and I was really hopeful for what he could do in this situation, unfortunately I feel I woefully wrong.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I appreciate your efforts and I hope you are as right this time as your were then, I do not see reasons for hope in this current regime and I really would like to see it. Since the Jim CCS was the first hire I actually liked and I was really hopeful for what he could do in this situation, unfortunately I feel I woefully wrong.

If he doesn’t make changes to defensive side, think he won’t last. No way USF beats BYU next week by giving up those big plays on defense like they did against UConn. CCS is being too loyal to his coaching staff and ultimately he will end up losing his job IMO. If that does happen let KB take over. See what he can do as I believe the players love him too. So we shall see

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

23 minutes ago, puc86 said:

No...no they weren’t...

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Can we keep it close against a team with a pulse first? 

2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No...no they weren’t...

Lol they didn’t know we were going into the Holtz New Error at the time. Then getting Taggarted for two seasons riding the bus 🚌. Those seasons were depressing 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

CCS has done nothing but run the program into the ground since his arrival.  To make the comparison is ludicrous, our team is a pile of 💩 and regressing at the same aggressive pace as the Skip era.  CCS is a joke and has no business leading anyone and needs to go.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

CCS has done nothing but run the program into the ground since his arrival.  To make the comparison is ludicrous, our team is a pile of 💩 and regressing at the same aggressive pace as the Skip era.  CCS is a joke and has no business leading anyone and needs to go.

Would agree except we have KB here waiting and has already helped win games. Things are not too bad. I don’t see any dominant teams in the AAC. Houston might get there but it will take them a few years. UCF is doing a Skyfall. Temple is Temple. Cincy won’t be able to keep their coach. Memphis is gonna keep choking at the end. SMU probably will get the death penalty again. Tulane might win AAC this season