• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok there is tons of egg on hater’s face right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,352
  • Days Won:  43

21 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

So if UCF is going to be an easy game for USF, how many points do you want to give me? I mean I don't want to take your medical marijuana money but if you're that confident put your bank roll behind it.

Already got a bet going for this season and that is rare for me cause I’m not much of a gambler. When USF & UCF meet you can basically through out the records. Both teams have Florida athletes and are capable of doing things. Right now, that game is so far away. Got two teams heading in opposite directions and it is only a matter of time before USF is back on top.

19 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For ucf I think we might have a problem. The best chance we have against a good team will be Temple. 

We have to worry about BYU right now then we can focus on the road trip to Annapolis to face a good Navy team. That four game gauntlet to close season is deadly. That to me is going to be one of end toughest stretches in USF history and I been watching since 97. Temple, Memphis, Cincy, and ok as much as it pains me to admit it, UCF will be murderers row. Right now USF needs to get to 5 or 6 wins before the gauntlet. This is the exciting part of the season not the FN Wisconsin game 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,528
  • Days Won:  28

34 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

So if UCF is going to be an easy game for USF, how many points do you want to give me? I mean I don't want to take your medical marijuana money but if you're that confident put your bank roll behind it.

Whoa....leave Mari Juana out of this. She doesnt believe UCF is an easy victory at all 😁

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

While UCF's two losses have been by a combined 4 points, my hope is the same that we ultimately pass them and get back on top.

Yes!! And for the record I’m gonna keep using reverse psychology and keep saying they are terrible. They will get no love from me as that is what this rivalry became. They lost to Pitt and Cincy. The same Cincy team that got destroyed by Ohio St. We lost to Wisconsin and SMU. The same SMU team that almost lost to Tulsa yesterday. Would UCF beat Wisconsin or SMU? I don’t think they would to be honest. Is UCF still dangerous? Yes!

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

We have to worry about BYU right now then we can focus on the road trip to Annapolis to face a good Navy team. That four game gauntlet to close season is deadly. That to me is going to be one of end toughest stretches in USF history and I been watching since 97. Temple, Memphis, Cincy, and ok as much as it pains me to admit it, UCF will be murderers row. Right now USF needs to get to 5 or 6 wins before the gauntlet. This is the exciting part of the season not the FN Wisconsin game 

Actually because I am a fan not a player I can look weeks and weeks ahead with no worries. 😂

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

4 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Leavitt had tons of cupcakes 🧁 

I but not as many as Crispy Creams with Pepsi. 🍩🥤

Guest Jonesy Bull

A win over Uconn does not move the needle for CCS or this bulls team.

A loss or even a very close win would have moved the needle though in the other direction thats for sure.

Guest Jonesy Bull

The next couple games against BYU and Navy will tell us what direction we really are moving in.  But thought that with SMU too.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  488
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Already got a bet going for this season and that is rare for me cause I’m not much of a gambler. When USF & UCF meet you can basically through out the records. Both teams have Florida athletes and are capable of doing things. Right now, that game is so far away. Got two teams heading in opposite directions and it is only a matter of time before USF is back on top.

This is a fact.

One program has caught the attention and excitement of the national media. One is doing a much better job of recruiting and exciting their fan base. One built an OCS. One is building a brand that has the other team mis-identified as the other at least once every single broadcast.

The other program is USF.

Edited by SpeedBull
  • Haha 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
17 minutes ago, SpeedBull said:

This is a fact.

One program has caught the attention and excitement of the national media. One is doing a much better job of recruiting and exciting their fan base. One built an OCS. One is building a brand that has the other team mis-identified as the other at least once every single broadcast.

The other program is USF.

Lets not kid ourselves.  They are still ahead of us, at least in football until they are not.

We dont even know who will be coaching our team next year.

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Lets not kid ourselves.  They are still ahead of us, at least in football until they are not.

We dont even know who will be coaching our team next year.

That said i am loving the Knat losses this year.