• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok there is tons of egg on hater’s face right now

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Bull Daly said:

Would agree except we have KB here waiting and has already helped win games. Things are not too bad. I don’t see any dominant teams in the AAC. Houston might get there but it will take them a few years. UCF is doing a Skyfall. Temple is Temple. Cincy won’t be able to keep their coach. Memphis is gonna keep choking at the end. SMU probably will get the death penalty again. Tulane might win AAC this season 

You may be jumping the gun on that.  They beat us by 30+ this year.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,344
  • Days Won:  43

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

You may be jumping the gun on that.  They beat us by 30+ this year.

May be true with our defense I’m sure we are gonna give up around 50 or more points. However, I don’t see them beating Tulane in NOLA. I just don’t see it

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,520
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Bull Daly said:

Hell yes! I already had my eggs this morning.  Not going to lie, I was having doubts about the coaching too. I still think our defense has been the weak link ever since we lost the Bull Shark. Why did we change that anyway? Why did CCS come into town and overhaul everything that CWT built? If USF wins 6 games this year it will be because of KB’s offense. 

The defense was ranked in the 100s prior 2 CCS. He brought BJM in and the defense was ranked 30th. Once the seniors left he had 2 rebuild. We are currently ranked high in turnovers created, tackles for loss, We are getting plenty of sacks and interceptions per game, we just need 2 be more consistent.  

3 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

The defense was ranked in the 100s prior 2 CCS. He brought BJM in and the defense was ranked 30th. Once the seniors left he had 2 rebuild. We are currently ranked high in turnovers created, tackles for loss, We are getting plenty of sacks and interceptions per game, we just need 2 be more consistent.  

I want to see it the rest of the way. They have talent and they make plays but im just not sold on coaching right now. Gonna need to hold BYU next week 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No...no they weren’t...

We are 10 years deep into someone doing it better and have yet to see it even though we are now playing schedules considerably easier than we have ever seen. It’s past time to recognize that anyone that thought we could do better was horribly wrong.

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

We are 10 years deep into someone doing it better and have yet to see it even though we are now playing schedules considerably easier than we have ever seen. It’s past time to recognize that anyone that thought we could do better was horribly wrong.

This season’s schedule is very tough. Wisconsin, SMU, Cincy, Memphis and Temple. Not sure even Leavitt would survive that. Leavitt had tons of cupcakes 🧁 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

This season’s schedule is very tough. Wisconsin, SMU, Cincy, Memphis and Temple. Not sure even Leavitt would survive that. Leavitt had tons of cupcakes 🧁 

Our current schedule is around 90th and we have already played our only good team on the schedule.

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Our current schedule is around 90th and we have already played our only good team on the schedule.

Can’t really look at the rankings until after the season. Yes UCF turned out to be crap, but not many saw the rise of SMU. Also pretty sure Memphis, Cincy, and Temple would give a lot of teams fits. So basically the only easy games left are ECU and UCF. The rest will be dog 🐕 fights 

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

LOL...so:

• If UCF is crap what does that make us?
  • Since UCF has a 94.2% chance to beat us according to FPI, do you mean it will be an "easy game" for them?

If you're trying to be funny in your post that was pretty hilarious, but if you were being serious then I just feel bad for you.

Put it this way. You can take those rankings and percentages. Put those somes of b$ithes side ways and stuff them up in UCF’s candy a$$!! If you smelllllllllllllllll what the Rock is cooking!!!!majestic the rock GIF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

So if UCF is going to be an easy game for USF, how many points do you want to give me? I mean I don't want to take your medical marijuana money but if you're that confident put your bank roll behind it.

For ucf I think we might have a problem. The best chance we have against a good team will be Temple. 

• Upvote 1