• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ok there is tons of egg on hater’s face right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For those that want Strong fired you have to hope that USF loses. That’s a pretty sorry way to be a USF fan....

Thst being said if this team somehow gets to 6 wins, he ain’t going anywhere. 

I guess the other way to look at it is, some might want us to fall short of 6-6 if it means a potential positive change at HC. Some aren't going to be satisfied with a guy they think is only capable of doing enough to scrape by and barely keep his job. There will be those who don't mind blowing a game or two to possibly get a Scott Frost-type HC who brings excitement, which is understandable. Same with fans of NFL teams who are not unhappy with a loss in an already wasted season if it means a higher draft pick.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,518
  • Days Won:  28

Im just going 2 enjoy the football season and let **** play out. Unlike last year, we are improving every game. This team has like 30 new players and half the coaching staff is new. People need time 2 mesh and become 1 unit. If we can finish out the season strong we will be good 4 next year. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

2 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Im just going 2 enjoy the football season and let **** play out. Unlike last year, we are improving every game. This team has like 30 new players and half the coaching staff is new. People need time 2 mesh and become 1 unit. If we can finish out the season strong we will be good 4 next year. 

I'm waiting to see if the offense starts to click. We are capable of smashing the UConn's of the world, but we've looked awful against any decent to good team so far. Was nice to see the running game finally working vs. UConn though. It doesn't look like there are 4 more wins for us on this schedule, and I think failing to make a bowl game might be it for Charlie, but we'll see.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

33 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Same here...not going to worry about a new coach until the current one is fired. I refuse to let the coach talk ruin the CFB season as it is short enough as it is. Strong, if he is fired, will not happen until December so I think I am going to wait and see how the season actually plays out as opposed to listening to some statistical algorithm concocted by ESPiN. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, brybull1970 said:

If he wins I have no problems with him staying, but I think anyone with eyes and has half a brain knows this time isn't getting to 6 wins wins this year.

Thats why the play the games...

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

Well, since I picked us to lose AND Ford for leading rusher AND receiver, I'll take my eggs scrambled please.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Well said. Think USF fans should put a pause on calling for firing head coach right now. We may end up with 6 or 7 wins when it is all said & done. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Bull Daly said:

Well said. Think USF fans should put a pause on calling for firing head coach right now. We may end up with 6 or 7 wins when it is all said & done. 

And I might swim a mile in 30 minutes.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,336
  • Days Won:  43

34 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Well, since I picked us to lose AND Ford for leading rusher AND receiver, I'll take my eggs scrambled please.

Hell yes! I already had my eggs this morning.  Not going to lie, I was having doubts about the coaching too. I still think our defense has been the weak link ever since we lost the Bull Shark. Why did we change that anyway? Why did CCS come into town and overhaul everything that CWT built? If USF wins 6 games this year it will be because of KB’s offense. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, Bull Daly said:

You think most people will be happy with 6 wins?