• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

One game doesn’t make a season

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

35 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well the Coaching staff ain't going anywhere this year, so you might as well ride the wave until it reaches shore.

Have rode it into my 23rd year. Ain't no reason to jump off now.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

43 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Well the Coaching staff ain't going anywhere this year, so you might as well ride the wave until it reaches shore.

You think if we were to win like 4 or  5 games or so he stays? 

We shall see how this plays out but I highly doubt it he stays if the wheels fall off the program. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

Guest Jonesy Bull
16 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

You think if we were to win like 4 or  5 games or so he stays? 

We shall see how this plays out but I highly doubt it he stays if the wheels fall off the program. 

I was tend to doubt that he would survive 4 or 5 wins.

I think he has to show improvement over last year and at the very least get us a winning record and depending on what bowl, probably a Bowl win to keep his job.

But what do I know?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

I was tend to doubt that he would survive 4 or 5 wins.

I think he has to show improvement over last year and at the very least get us a winning record and depending on what bowl, probably a Bowl win to keep his job.

But what do I know?

Yea I agree with that...I just took your post as he wont be gone no matter what.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

2 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

Red seat costume night?    

Brilliant 

nailed it boom GIF by TipsyElves.com

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yea I agree with that...I just took your post as he wont be gone no matter what.

No absolutely not...….this is a critical year for him.  If the team doesn't perform and show some real improvement and shows that that we are heading in the right direction, then I would bet that he is gone. 

I'm hoping for USF's case, that doesn't happen because it means starting all over again with a new staff which will probably take time (again)....UNLESS UNLESS, our VPA has something up his sleeve, like a can't miss Coach in waiting.  But thats just a wild guess on my part.

Guest Jonesy Bull

I really do think that Kelly wants things to work out with Strong, that's why he brought in (whether it was forced or not, up for debate) KB to run the offensive show, let the DC do his thing, and have Strong as the figure head.

Although I believe Kelly is a Winner, and if things don't go as planned, then he has (or will) have a very Strong (no pun intended) Plan B to implement if things go south.

• Topic Count:  2,330
  • Content Count:  21,282
  • Days Won:  10

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I really do think that Kelly wants things to work out with Strong, that's why he brought in (whether it was forced or not, up for debate) KB to run the offensive show, let the DC do his thing, and have Strong as the figure head.

Although I believe Kelly is a Winner, and if things don't go as planned, then he has (or will) have a very Strong (no pun intended) Plan B to implement if things go south.

That is a huge jump to a conclusion.  Did you break your leg on that one?

Guest Jonesy Bull
4 minutes ago, Rizman said:

That is a huge jump to a conclusion.  Did you break your leg on that one?

Just a small sprain, but thanks for your concern.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

It’s easy to be a winner when you are working for the College Football Playoffs...