Jump to content
Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27
               
     McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD
     
  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
LexiBull

One game doesn’t make a season

Recommended Posts

I'm okay with the fact we lost...

I'm not okay with the WAY we lost. Doesn't look good for CCS. We've been getting worse since Taggart left. 

We have to win at GT to restore any optimism I had. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Win or lose against GT, I think RayJay is going to look like a ghost town on the 14th.  No way in hell the casual fan comes out to see SC State.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Win or lose against GT, I think RayJay is going to look like a ghost town on the 14th.  No way in hell the casual fan comes out to see SC State.

So how are we going to market the game? Ghost town night at RayJay? Halloween has come early all our fans are ghosts? 🤔 we better get marketing right on that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

So how are we going to market the game? Ghost town night at RayJay? Halloween has come early all our fans are ghosts? 🤔 we better get marketing right on that

Red seat costume night?    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Win or lose against GT, I think RayJay is going to look like a ghost town on the 14th.  No way in hell the casual fan comes out to see SC State.

Well the last time I checked, the product was unwatchable.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally a voice of reason from Lexibull!

Lets see how the season plays out.  Friday night was ugly, and certainly was a huge let down.  But I'm willing to see if KB and the offense can get it going, and see if the Defense improves.

If we continue to digress, thrn I will be right there on the bandwagon to move on from CCS.  But I'm willing to give him this year to see if he can right the ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, USFRaider said:

Win or lose against GT, I think RayJay is going to look like a ghost town on the 14th.  No way in hell the casual fan comes out to see SC State.

I'll be one of the few there.  Stick with your team thick or thin right, and yes there has been a lot of "thin".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, one game doesn't make a season, but 7 games make a trend. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Finally a voice of reason from Lexibull!

Lets see how the season plays out.  Friday night was ugly, and certainly was a huge let down.  But I'm willing to see if KB and the offense can get it going, and see if the Defense improves.

If we continue to digress, thrn I will be right there on the bandwagon to move on from CCS.  But I'm willing to give him this year to see if he can right the ship.

Just what I've been saying!

Just wait til next year... Again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Just what I've been saying!

Just wait til next year... Again.

Well the Coaching staff ain't going anywhere this year, so you might as well ride the wave until it reaches shore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...