• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WDAE announces partnership with USF.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,020
  • Days Won:  469

Well, if you studied Bulls history, especially the pre-Holtz years, you'd find a number of significant accomplishments for a team far less well-armed than the professional club in Boston.  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

Well, if you studied Bulls history, especially the pre-Holtz years, you'd find a number of significant accomplishments for a team far less well-armed than the professional club in Boston.  

Son...I lived Bulls history...😄

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,020
  • Days Won:  469

6 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Son...I lived Bulls history...😄

Your hate for them is immeasurable.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

5 minutes ago, Brad said:

Your hate for them is immeasurable.

Now don’t you go bring Joey into this...poor guy has had enough of your abuse...🤘

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,599
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Brad said:

I don't know as I am an out of stater (and I cannot access my game notes from last season), but were the MBB and WBB games carried over the air last year?  Sounds like no radio coverage at all this season.  Strictly streaming, part of the deal?

Men's games were on 820 AM, iHeart and a few WBB ones were on 1040 AM, don't know if any were streamed ..... but it does look like this year will strictly be streaming for both teams' regular season games. Release doesn't specify, however, about how many WBB will be streamed but hopefully all since they're adding the 2nd iHeart channel.

Looks like someone down there has a sense of humor with their color choices for "95.3" ....

image.png.ecc8a17350d63c20bbc00d7ca7777439.png

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  0

This is great news.  Regardless of what your personal feelings are of people associated with the station, this is a huge step marketing-wise to get back to (and exceed) the level we were at a decade ago.

GO BULLS!!!!!

7 minutes ago, USFStPete said:

This is great news.  Regardless of what your personal feelings are of people associated with the station, this is a huge step marketing-wise to get back to (and exceed) the level we were at a decade ago.

GO BULLS!!!!!

Taking absolutely nothing away from MK's probable input into this, just saw that the contract will be between Tampa Bay Entertainment Properties and iHeart .....another reminder that that move two years ago was an even huger step market-wise.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,076
  • Days Won:  14

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Men's games were on 820 AM, iHeart and a few WBB ones were on 1040 AM, don't know if any were streamed ..... but it does look like this year will strictly be streaming for both teams' regular season games. Release doesn't specify, however, about how many WBB will be streamed but hopefully all since they're adding the 2nd iHeart channel.

For me, the MBB broadcast was useless.  Since most BB games are after dark, and 820 am reduces their signal after dark, I could barely hear though the static.   Not sure where they broadcast from, but it was really bad after dark in north Pinellas.  I discovered the stream, and it comes in crystal clear.  

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

38 minutes ago, MaltLiquorBull said:

For me, the MBB broadcast was useless.  Since most BB games are after dark, and 820 am reduces their signal after dark, I could barely hear though the static.   Not sure where they broadcast from, but it was really bad after dark in north Pinellas.  I discovered the stream, and it comes in crystal clear.  

Could not here it on the radio from the Sundome parking lot.  If you were not streaming, you were not listening.