• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WDAE announces partnership with USF.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

1 minute ago, BrassBulls12 said:

That will be interesting. I’m really not a fan of their show even putting aside their opinion of USF. In all likelihood they will mention and then go on to y’all about some half naked girl. They are just a couple of dirty old men who kinda like sports. I’m pretty sure my number is blocked from texting their show.  

I have not listened to their show in years.  Ponderous at  best. 

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

21 minutes ago, Mission9 said:

I have not listened to their show in years.  Ponderous at  best. 

Agreed, but give Pat and Aaron a chance. Unlike R&I they are celebrating USF today and have always been supportive. Overall they are the best three hours of programming that station has. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
46 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Interested to see what Ron and Ian say at 3.  I guess it will all be nice nice...lol

These guys have dissed USF at every turn.

I don't think it is so much that they have dissed USF at every turn.  I think they want to be supportive of the program, but our teams just haven't given the media in general a whole lot to talk about or get excited about for most of our history.....I'm in no way supporting the Media in general as we have always been second fiddle to the Gators and Noles in this area and always will.

But I think the Media would jump on the bandwagon if we ever got really good and made real noise in football and basketball (meaning beating big teams, winning championships and Top 25 rankings).  Have hope that it will happen sooner rather than later.

Guest Jonesy Bull

Getting back to the actual announcement .  This is a big feather in our cap, to be featured on the premier sports radio station in Tampa Bay, and the signal can be heard for miles away. 

I would imagine that VPA Kelly has his hands all over this, right?  Can we all admit now, that we made the right decision in hiring this guy.  He is getting things done, still a lot to do......but a home run hire.  If he stays with us, our Athletic Department is in excellent hands!

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Interested to see what Ron and Ian say at 3.  I guess it will all be nice nice...lol

These guys have dissed USF at every turn.

yeah you know it’s all about Indiana football, ya know. Btw would love to schedule them. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

El Toro and I specifically mention this fact that the only radio station in town was home of the gaytors and that culture needed to change and then BAM it happened so, MK listens to the people. And your welcome.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Nice work VP Kelly.. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
26 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

El Toro and I specifically mention this fact that the only radio station in town was home of the gaytors and that culture needed to change and then BAM it happened so, MK listens to the people. And your welcome.

Will the Gators continue to be featured on WDAE as well, or do they have another Radio home now?

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

They also signed a deal with iheart radio today

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, Skingraft said:

They also signed a deal with iheart radio today

So what happens when there is a conflict (both teams playing at the same time)? 

I would assume, one of the teams would get moved to the sister station 970 WFLA?